<TheCodFun> Staff Application - Denied

✪ <TheCodFun>

<TheCodFun> Staff Application!

First Off Thanks for reviewing my application(Hopefully i will satisfy you enough).

1. What is your in-game name?: Alfred Hawks

What is your steam name?: ✪ <TheCodFun>

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:439001145

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes i've been head of staff iin multiple server, And aswell a normal staff member,  I know all of my ULX  commands, i know how to handle satff sits pretty well if you need any proof just watch my steam profile and my gmod hours!

What date did you start playing on the community?: 3 months ago then i stopped for around 1month and now i am back

What date did you make your forums account?: This one is pretty new i just made it to apply but i have another account it should be named Alfred Hawks it was on my main profile but i lost the password XD!

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 0 Warnings! GamingLightPRPWarnings.thumb.JPG.210278eba36753d0ccb8de30d1d40667.JPG

(SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE QUALITY)

Have you donated?: NO

What rank are you applying for?: Trial-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: As said i have owned/been staff in a loads of communities

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes i did!

Timezone: GMT+2

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): i am a well trained staff member and as said mutiple times i have a lot of experience staff wise and i can handle a sit without going in panic, and i am aswell hoping to reduce the numbers of minges in the server mainly for making it more enjoyable and fun to play!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: if they are insulting me i'd warn them for staff dissrespect after i gave them the right punsihment for their case!

-/+ Support

Although I do think you could make a great addition to the staff team, with having experience in other communitys as staff and ULX commands. I personally do not see you on often in the community or forums (although that could just be timezone differences). Aswell on the question "Why do you believe you deserve the rank" you did not follow the correct word requirements. Best of luck on your application though.

~Dredgen

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

9 hours ago, therealdredgen said:

-/+ Support

Although I do think you could make a great addition to the staff team, with having experience in other communitys as staff and ULX commands. I personally do not see you on often in the community or forums (although that could just be timezone differences). Aswell on the question "Why do you believe you deserve the rank" you did not follow the correct word requirements. Best of luck on your application though.

~Dredgen

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

9 hours ago, therealdredgen said:

-/+ Support

Agreed, you have a decent application and seem like a cool dude, however I haven't seen you online as much. You should get your activity up and you'll be good to go.

Good luck, Ghostly.

• Thanks 1

-support 

- didnt reach word count

- expand more on last question 

-never seen on forums or in-game

Good luck ~ Sion

• Thanks 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

17 hours ago, therealdredgen said:

-/+ Support

~Dredgen

logan2.png

15 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

- didnt reach word count

Good luck ~ Noah Jimes

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

-support 

for the reason he asked people to look at his Application in-game and kept talking about it

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 6/28/2019 at 11:32 PM, therealdredgen said:

-/+ Support

~Dredgen

On 6/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Jbennett1239 said:

-support 

for the reason he asked people to look at his Application in-game and kept talking about it

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 6/29/2019 at 5:05 AM, Sion said:

-support 

- didnt reach word count

Good luck ~ Sion

No Poll

Edited by VyxLive

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

- support 

no poll 

not enough detail on long Questions 

Only 1 content post on forums, meaning little to no activity 

I have never seen him in game

you seem to have a good understanding of how to staff but you should probably spend a bit more time editing this application to add detail but is still pretty good