clothes-system - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? - clothes-system being added 

Why should we add it? - i really think this can benefit the server in alot of ways  to people wanting to buy custom classes because they can    put there own look and shirt hats etc

What are the advantages of having this?    custom your  model     you can have hats  masks shirts back packs etc     adds more roleplay in also  no lag at all , 

Who is it mainly for? -every one 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1404310741  

Extra info: 

What is Clothes-System ?

Clothes-System is an addon which lets players buy clothes and equip them anytime in the roleplay.
Clothes-System brings an better roleplay experience at your server and players like it. You can also choose your roleplay person with the addon.
Clothes-System is an unique addon!

Features :

- Clean derma
- Easy to configure
- Easy to Install
- Restriction per job / UserGroup (I-G)
- Add clothes I-G
- Delete clothes I-G
- Theme selection available
- Spawn & Save entities with command
- Language system ( including English & French )

i really think this would benefit the server in alot of ways with custom classes and even some vip jobs and non vip,

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 minute ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+SUPPORT 

i think this could increase the rp for cops and crim so people don't look the same.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

30 minutes ago, [GL] Mikey said:

+SUPPORT 

i think this could increase the rp for cops and crim so people don't look the same.

+ Support

Bolos would actually be able to be used if this gets added 

logan2.png

On 6/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, ExoTic Maddog said:

+support 

this will help FBI to be more active and will allow us to investigate a crime and will in turn open up more rp.

by adding this we could get rid of some CC that don’t get used to reduce the lag on the server by this.

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:57 PM, Joey's World Tour said:

+support more rp

maybe add like a clothes store

We already have a clothes store in inner city but its put to no use, I'd love to see some civilian rp

+Support

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

On 7/5/2019 at 11:49 AM, Freeze said:

+ Support

Could increase RP alot.

Dont think it adds to much lag.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 6/28/2019 at 5:49 PM, [GL] Mikey said:

+SUPPORT 

On 7/5/2019 at 6:49 AM, Freeze said:

+ Support

Could increase RP alot.

Dont think it adds to much lag.

On 7/4/2019 at 6:38 PM, SupremeChow said:

We already have a clothes store in inner city but its put to no use, I'd love to see some civilian rp

+Support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

+support again 

this will allow FBI to remove the undercover NPC and remove their tags and this could later develop into a ID system as well and I think this will help FBI due to we have badge in our inventory and changing our look will help us slow down crime, also removing the NPC will reduce some of the lag as well to its a ++++++support for me 

Edited by jackrhyssull

19 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

+support again 

this will allow FBI to remove the undercover NPC and remove their tags and this could later develop into a ID system as well and I think this will help FBI due to we have badge in our inventory and changing our look will help us slow down crime, also removing the NPC will reduce some of the lag as well to its a ++++++support for me 

Never thought about this good thinking !!

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017