Suggestion - Accepted

Chief_

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What do you want to see? - Nerf to the sledge hammer

Why should we add it? - Because the sledgehammer can 1 shot any security and it is on an d-class job that has no NLR.

What are the advantages of having this? - Gensec have a better chance

Who is it mainly for? - Gensec

Links to any content -  No

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- SUPPORT
Yes, Sledge hammer is somewhat OP, but then again you have to pay so much extra for it so in term nerfing this may make buyers mad and demand refunds or just cause overall problems due to the fact they paid for what they wanted and expect to keep it.

12 hours ago, Nexieys said:

+/- SUPPORT
Yes, Sledge hammer is somewhat OP, but then again you have to pay so much extra for it so in term nerfing this may make buyers mad and demand refunds or just cause overall problems due to the fact they paid for what they wanted and expect to keep it.

Would you rather. Have d-class rioting 24/7  and have it not be fun for the server. or let d-class run the facility? Also, they paid for OP weapons that haven't been nerfed because they aren't normally used. But now more CC's are getting the hammer and don't you think that it should get it's nerfing now?

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Sledgehammer one shots security personal.

+D-class have no NLR allowing them to already keep attacking in hordes

+Gensec always struggles to keep d-block under control, the sledgehammer makes it worse for them

-D class already spawn with very few weapons at their disposal

In conclusion I will give this suggestion my full +Support  d-class already break through security most of the time, the sledgehammer only makes things worse for a already struggling branch of the foundation.

Edited by Mr. Hang Man

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

Would you rather. Have d-class rioting 24/7  and have it not be fun for the server. or let d-class run the facility? Also, they paid for OP weapons that haven't been nerfed because they aren't normally used. But now more CC's are getting the hammer and don't you think that it should get it's nerfing now?

This is why its +/- Support for me, the D class rioting problem is really bad but I just don't want the rioting to be fully done you know

16 hours ago, Grey said:

-Support

How can you not be happy about have a sledgehammer if you bought one

You can only get it on a cc which had no nlr.

18 hours ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

You guys need to realize it is a big heavy sledgehammer, and if they bash your face with it your are probably dead. You guys have to learn how to dodge them.

The hard part is that they are to powerful and that the d-class can just pull it out at any time and attack any gensec member then on top of that they have no nlr.. All I'm saying is nerfing it so that it can still 1 shut like low ranks but not 2 shot a heavy. It doesn't have to be nerfed to 50. But to like 110.

Edited by Chief_