False Warn Report

Your In-game: SupremeChow

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77484257

The admin's name in-game: PanicLucifer

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Arresting Staff

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  http://prntscr.com/o7sxtt

Why do you think this warn was false: 

He wasn't cloaked I literally cuffed him to tell him that and he warns me, I want him to talk to SMT about minging around on staff even if its 4 AM.

Any extra information:

5q3NfnC.png

+/- support

The staff should be cloaked when on duty, unless in a sit. And I believe I have had to phis gun him while on duty to tell him to cloak before.

You shouldn't be arresting staff though.

Ex. Dep Comm

Undecided, 

Behavior of both peers is unacceptable. One should not arrest staff regardless of telling them to cloak.  and one should not minge on staff. 

We have @ for a reason. Talks to all other online staff members..

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

The pic dosent show up for me ?  But 

-support How you explained the  warn it  is a valid warn as you should not cuff a staff member sure if he was being a minge on staff the best thing would be to get some proof a screenshot of him not cloaked and/or a video of him being a minge on staff then make a staff report or contact an SMT member (chain of command)  or just tell him that he needs to be cloaked when he is on staff.

Edited by Jeff Junior

+Support

Handcuffing Staff is such a minor thing. Mostly done as a joke. This warn was also given at 4:00ish which is not prime RP time so, I feel that this shouldn’t be worth the warn. Alongside this, the Staff should have asked him to stop instead and not go straight to warning the player.

-Charlie/Charlit 

~Charlie

+/- Support

Although I find it okay to minge around there and there at the hour before reset. Both partys shouldn't be doing this stuff especially when on-duty for both, being a witness of this incident. When SWAT and any admin are on, they should take note of being mature even during this hour. Although it is once again, up to whoever deems this to be a false warn.

Both parties were wrong.

spacer.png

+support

Nobody in their right mind would cuff a staff as a malicious thing to do. I cuff staff all the time but I need to double check the names because some staff just do whatever they can to get you in trouble that its baffling.

Should I technically be cuffing staff? no. 

Do they care and do we both find fun out of it? Yes.

Honestly if they don't want to be cuffed, just tell them to uncuff you and to not do it again to them. Warning them is just stupid.

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I