Suggestion for SCP-RP Custom Classes - Accepted

Knuckles

What you want to see? - Until now the maximum health and armor for custom classes has been 100 of each. On SCP-RP if we are attempting to create a Foundation based MTF/GENSEC unit or a Chaos Insurgency unit this is severely underpowered. To put this in perspective: the base MTF Nu7 Operative class has stats of 100/100 and all other Nu7 jobs keep going higher from there. Right now Security custom jobs are getting ripped apart by armed D class when they are supposed to be the ones stopping the riots and MTF classes are being put to shame by their peers in other branches. I am proposing a max of 200/200 for SCP-RP custom classes (at the appropriate price for the additions)

Why should we add it? - E11, Nu7, and A1 classes put 100/100 custom classes to shame, alleged riot control units are total pushovers compared to these classes and even some GENSEC. In the interest of combat balancing and realism I believe this should be implemented

What are the advantages of having this? - Class balancing is the main advantage this suggestion has to offer is class balancing for CC's that fall under the scope of CI or MTF units. Custom classes falling under these categories are too easily discarded by almost all classes.

Who is it mainly for? - Foundation and CI custom classes

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

18 hours ago, Bor said:

Format,

Not 200 200 But maybe 125-150 Max for both, Would be better. 200 200 Would just be overpowered.

+Support
To be fair Bor, you ever faced off against a Reznov or a Totally Normal D-Class? Its not fun and they easily wipe out Security due to their perks, so I support this, Gensec needs every advantage they can get.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

You guys do realize that this would possible affect the D-Class custom classes aswell right?

If they could raise their health to the levels of MTF units, GenSec would literally stand no chance.

+/- im neutral on this.

3 hours ago, Dcethe said:

You guys do realize that this would possible affect the D-Class custom classes aswell right?

If they could raise their health to the levels of MTF units, GenSec would literally stand no chance.

+/- im neutral on this.

I think he means it would foundation and CI exclusive meaning no Dclass can get above 100hp 100 armor.
+Support from me

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Clarification: This ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT APPLY TO D CLASS. That would be ridiculous and unrealistic

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!