Epsilon- 11 Patrols (DEFCON 4) - Denied

Nexieys

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I want to be able to send my men on patrols during defcon 4.

Why should we add it? - So E11 can do something other then sit in the base get bored and switch off the job. Keep in mind, the patrols won't be longer then 5mins (IRL) as well as the patrols will only have a maxium of 4 people at each gate (Gate A/B) What I would do is split the E11 up into two groups, one goes to gate A for 5 minutes, other goes to Gate B for 5mins. Then they report back to base and give any updates on anyhting out of the ordinary. There will be a 10min cool down period for each patrol that goes out so CI would have a chance to raid ETC.

What are the advantages of having this? - Advantages are more longer activity of E11 on the job and it gives them real RP scenarios to do.

Who is it mainly for? - Epsilon- 11

Links to any content - N?A

2 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

-Doesn't Follow Lore

-This Suggestion Was Made Not Even A Month Ago And Got Denied.

Actually It was not, That suggestion was about entering.

3 minutes ago, Polar said:

-Support

1. No point in being CI if gates are camped since you cant make it through

2. In Lore E11 isn't on site until a bit after the breaches occur

Yes, it doesn't follow lore. But this server is not 100% lore. As well as we are already on site so we minds well be able to get to do something instead of sitting in the base during defcon 4.

Edited by Nexieys

Just now, Nexieys said:

It was basically the same as this.

Eitherway for this to be added will not be lore friendly at all.

I know this server isn't that lore friendly but still.

This change would be extremely unlore friendly & annoying since E11 have the most powerful weaponary and armor in the game. And for them to do patrols would be a big no no.

-OG Minge

1 minute ago, Nexieys said:

Yes, it doesn't follow lore. But this server is not 100% lore. As well as we are already on site so we minds well be able to get to do something instead of sitting in the base during defcon 4.

E11 is to recover breaches, not gaurd and prevent breaches, that is Nu-7's job, and as boring as it is being E11, those long wait times are good for training

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

Just now, Polar said:

E11 is to recover breaches, not gaurd and prevent breaches, that is Nu-7's job, and as boring as it is being E11, those long wait times are good for training

We aren't preventing breaches, We are patrolling the gates to make sure nothing enters that is not suppose to or nothing leaves that is not suppose to leave. The patrols are only 5 minutes.

2 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

It was basically the same as this.

Eitherway for this to be added will not be lore friendly at all.

I know this server isn't that lore friendly but still.

This change would be extremely unlore friendly & annoying since E11 have the most powerful weaponary and armor in the game. And for them to do patrols would be a big no no.

Patrols are only 5 mins with a 10min cool down.. it is not even overpowered, and we would not be abusing it. As well as we are literally on the site already that is not lore friendly but we are. therefore I feel as we should be able to have some more RP scenarios when its not defcon 3 and do a quick patrol. Maybe dropping the patrol time to 3 mins instead of 5 would make it better.