SCP Rotations - Denied

Dr. Ternith Plague

What you want to see? - Rotations on which SCPs should be in server (just about every month or two).

Why should we add it? - This can help people be introduced to more SCPs in the lore and have less of a bland life for Research, MTF, and SCP Mains.

What are the advantages of having this? - I'm going to mention pros and cons for this:

PROS:

- SCPs like 173. 682, etc, can stay in the map, but we can change interchangeable SCPs.

- New SCPs can be introduced.

- Waaaay better events.

- Allows the "SCP Suggestion Format" to be used more often.

CONS:

- More documents have to be created.

- Map has to be edited, such as spawns and signs which Senior Admin+ need to add.

- More work for SMT to change things.

- This may create these "meta" moments (such as SCP combinations being good, if we have more RP relation SCPs).

Who is it mainly for? - EVERYONE!

Links to any content - None needed - This is a development suggestion!

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+/-support, 

I think this would be very cool, but what did you mean by the final con? Are you referring to being good for testing? 

This would also add complications for which SCPs would be added when and what CC’s we would use. 

20 hours ago, October said:

+/-support, 

I think this would be very cool, but what did you mean by the final con? Are you referring to being good for testing? 

This would also add complications for which SCPs would be added when and what CC’s we would use. 

The last con, if you've seen the Goats Meta from Overwatch League, then you'll know what a 'meta' is. It's a good combination to always win in a fight.

And I do agree with you on the last part.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

21 hours ago, October said:

+/-support, 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

+ Support

I think having a core group of SCPs that are always on the map, as well as a group of rotating SCPs that allow for different tests that be conducted and such, would be beneficial to the server.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+/- Support

+Introduces people to more SCPs and opens up more roleplay opportunities

+There are a lot of cool SCPs in lore

-Most SCPs dont have SWEPs on the workshop, and the only ones that do are the most notable SCPs, which we already have in the server

-Some SCPs that do have SWEPs on the workshop are ridiculously broken or can be extremely easily abused if someone gets access to it that shouldn't (294 god mode or explosion drink for example)

-As far as I know, adding new jobs and classes into the server breaks spawns for everyone, which would be annoying to fix every month (Correct me on this if I am wrong)

On 6/27/2019 at 9:04 PM, October said:

+/-support, 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro