F1ghter's Trial-Moderator Application- Accepted

F1ghter

What is your in-game name?: F1ghter

What is your steam name?: F1ghter

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:36956656

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  Yes, I was Senior Moderator on CrixRP PoliceRP. I was also Trial Moderator on NCBA Purge, and most recently I was Moderator on Garnet Gaming PoliceRP before it shut down.

What date did you start playing on the community? I started playing probably 5-6 Months ago.

What date did you make your forums account: May 17, 2018

Current rank on the server: Bronze

How many warns do you have on the server: 0

2Xb9qKQ

Have you donated: Yes.

What rank are you applying for: Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST): No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at: Yes.

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CDT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: I believe I deserve staff for multiple reasons. First of all, I believe I deserve staff because of my experience with Garry's Mod and being staff on servers. I started playing Garry's Mod in 2015 and since then I have managed to rack up 3500+ hours on GMOD and owned and staffed many servers.  I have been staff on servers that have/had a big player base and that brings me to my next point. I work very good under pressure. When I was staff on Garnet Gaming PoliceRP they had over 60-70 players every day and staff was very limited at that time and I pulled through and worked sits and helped people out. Currently, as I am making this application I have 6 days on the server. For the past 2 days, I have been getting familiar with the rules and reading through the rules when I'm playing to make sure that I understand them 100%. The main reason why I want to be staff is that I want to help people, Whether it's answering a question or enforcing a rule that has been broken, I want to help out in some way.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you: First, I would ask them to stop cursing and if they didn't, I would gag them. I would then look at the staff logs to ensure that I brought the right person to the sit and make sure that they did in fact MassRDM. I would then bring a witness/someone that was killed and bring them to the sit and get their side of the story. I would then ungag the offender and give them another chance to tell their side of the story. Since Trial Moderators cant hand out 10,000 second minge, I would ask for a higher up to teleport to me so I could explain what happened and why he deserves a 10,000 second minge and a Warn for MassRDM.

Edited by F1ghter
Fixed a issue

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

On 6/27/2019 at 4:07 PM, Kade said:

+Support

Knows Staff Handbook

Knows MOTD

6ish months without a warning

Good luck on your app!

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns