Trying to recreate 049 cure

Arussso

Form Title: Test 5104 ~ Research 6/27/█████

Clearance Level: 4

List of Personnel involved in testing: SCS █████, SCS █████, Gensec CPL Sith

Level D personnel involved: D class 6125 and D class 0176

SCP: SCP-049 

Errors and/or safety hazards: SCS Breen was killed in crossfire, D class was terminated and d class died from our attempt to cure the 049-2

Question: Can we use a sample  of 049-2  to change a subject back into their previous life

Background Research: We have video evidence that shows that SCP-049 has the ability to change "cured" personal back into their "uncured" state in the past. 

Hypothesis: I wanted to see if we can use a sample of 049-2 to turn into a 

Observation/Visual Stimuli(Photos/videos): No pictures were taken my camera and other researchers didn't bring one, mine was broken during comvg

Analysis and Conclusion: We have the ability to turn a subject back into a human but they died we need to find a way to refine our cure testing is still being done

Do your results align with your hypothesis?: It worked but subject passed out and died later that night.

Aight I don't approve of this