Requesting an Appeal of a Warn

Renzo Dormac

Your in game name: Renzo Dormac

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61405792

The player's in game name:  MTF A1 SM Blake SM1

The player's steam ID (required):  STEAM_0:1:60871822

What did the player do: Its more or less the fault was on me, I was a D-Class Brawler and i was going up the D block elevator, when I was about to get off the elevator an admin was restrained by from what i could tell was someone who was SCP-912 and they were just messing around.

The restrained admin and 912 were just laughing and I decided it would be funny to press e on the iron stake thinking it wouldn't work but it would be funny if it did.

Suddenly I'm the one whos dragging the restrained admin around so I attempted to place it back where it was but the elevator was going down i do say sarcastically "Well guess Im the one who's holding him captive", suddenly blake and the admin starts dragging me to the roof, freezes me and then warns me for "Arresting Staff" despite me being unable to arrest any player because again, I was a D-Class Brawler that only have a non-paid rank and I thought the joke would continue but I wasn't even allowed a chance to say anything in my defence with this. 

Evidence (required): The warn in question and logs pertaining to my job role as of 27/06/2019 can be traced using the timestamp in this image I have been provided by SuperAdmin Kade2104545844_EvidenceforWarnAppeal.thumb.png.628374ce5f8c3839b8ee014122327b35.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: I'm not mad, I'm just disappointing you didn't take the time to ask about the situation just remember to do this next time.     Honest Mistakes from both sides no need to take drastic action

Any extra information: I like to extend my thanks to SuperAdmin Kade and Senior Staff HOS Rangiatea 1A01 for assisting me with helping make this appeal and organising this account.

Edit: Renaming title

Edited by Renzo Dormac

+Support

Staff member should have handled the situation differently, and the staff member should not have been in an rp scenario even in reach of being cuffed as said in many staff meetings do not invade in rp scenarios or fly around in them.

I believe staff member should get a verbal warning and the strike be removed from the player.

@Fear

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator