Gunther- Attempted to contain 049 without a second person

SCP-420-J

Your In-game:SCP-420-J

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198306839346/

The admin's name in-game:Gunther

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I couldnt find it

What did the admin do: Attempted to contain 049 without any other personel, and used their grav gun to freeze them

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImxJy8338hw&feature=youtu.be 22:20

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Nothing big only a warn or such, honestly because of how i came in late idk if my claim is legit.

Any extra information: none

+/- Support

+ Staff member did do things off duty

- When there are 2 guns pointed at you you must sit there and be restrained, even if the person switches to cuffs your are still under fearrp if 1 or more gun(s) are pointed at your.

- The video shows you breaking a couple of rules, so I suggest you don't break rules when trying to get other people in trouble.

Staff member should only receive a unofficial verbal warning for the physgun off duty in my opinion.

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

Edited by Kade
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

- When there are 2 guns pointed at you you must sit there and be restrained, even if the person switches to cuffs your are still under fearrp if 1 or more gun(s) are pointed at your.

- The video shows you breaking a couple of rules, so I suggest you don't break rules when trying to get other people in trouble.

Staff member should only receive a unofficial verbal warning for the physgun off duty in my opinion.

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

Kade was a really good point

So +/- support

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

Trap.—

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

21 hours ago, Kade said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 6/27/2019 at 1:52 AM, Kade said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

Yeah, the video shows you receiving PMs from another SCP warning you that there are people trying to femur you, and you run by a Class D without attempting to attack him.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 6/27/2019 at 1:52 AM, Kade said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Super Admin Kade

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns