bigjohnny warn appeal

BigJohnny

Your In-game: bigjohnny

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: uncreativedaniel

The admin's steam name (If you know it):na

What warning did you receive:rdm

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/acfe3fd46b7bf99349e0920e562419be

Why do you think this warn was false: i think its false because i called him for nlr and he came to me as soon as i killed a cop and i dont think he even saw the situation he instantly brought me to a roof and asked why i rdmed the officer. I explained it to him and he warned me for rdm the guy i killed didnt even call a sit till after i was warned for rdm and all the other admins that were in the sit i called think i didn't rdm him. so in all i think this admin should bring the person i killed in a sit so that we can discuss the situation instead of me just being warned off the bat with no sit with the person i had just killed

Any extra information:

+ Support

I checked logs and both people exchanged fire. Johnny didn't RDM. There was no RDM in the situation.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 hours ago, therealdredgen said:

+ Support

I checked logs and both people exchanged fire. Johnny didn't RDM. There was no RDM in the situation.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.