What is your steam name?: American

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:214662706

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yes,

• executive manager on Ovex Gaming
  • admin on Icefuse Networks
  • moderator on Krypton Networks
  • owner of my own server 
  • co-owner on Birdgod Networks

What date did you start playing on the community? 6/19/19, i saw this server when i was looking around for new servers to play police rp on and when i joined it was just full of positivity and people were not afraid or even second guessing to help me, also if i needed help almost everyone was up to help me until i got what i needed and until i understood what i was doing and i loved that.

What date did you make your forums account? a week ago i think

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Regular Player

How many warns do you have on the server? 1

Have you donated? no

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): >I do not Understand<

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) i believe i deserve this rank because i am a hard workng person and i will not stop until someone gets the help that they need, also i will make sure that everyone is following the rules of the server. As i said earlier i do have experience in staffing on multiple servers and i know how to handle situations correctly and i know the severity of certain rule breaking and certain things in that category. i will make sure that the person does not want to break rules again because we do not want people to think that people should not play in this server because of the rue breakers because they think that we cant handle a situation, that why i want to join, so people can have fun and not be worried about being rdmed, or having to deal with rule breakers.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? before they start cursing, i would check the logs and see if there were any adverts(if the person who supposedly rdmed was a certain class) and see if the person actually killed the plaintiff. If the killer starts to curse than i would ask nicely at first to stop cursing and if the person does not stop than i would probably ask a few more times because i like to give people chances. but if he/she does not stop than i would gag that person and show that i am not playing around, after i UN gag (if i have the power to gag) and he/she is still cursing than i would jail the person for 5 min for foul language towards a staff member.

Edited by American

-support 

low forum activity

never seen you on

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 6/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

While I do see you on ingame and you havent caused any issues, you're activity on the forums is a bit lacking.  I'd recommend bring that up and also working on the last question. +/-Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On ‎6‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 4:40 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

While I do see you on ingame and you havent caused any issues, you're activity on the forums is a bit lacking.  I'd recommend bring that up and also working on the last question. +/-Support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

On 6/28/2019 at 8:50 AM, Trippy Motion32 said:

-support 

low forum activity

never seen you on

No Poll

Edited by VyxLive

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.