Rose

Aayla Secura Health Increase

Aayla Secura Health Increase   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should This Change Be Made

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see? - The Aayla Secura Jobs Health Be increased to 2500 like most other Jedi masters.

Why should we add it? - It would balance out the character and make her feel more like a Jedi Master as opposed to a knight and let her take more damage in the defense of the clones and her fellow Jedi.

What are the advantages of having this? - The main advantage of having this would be for her to be able to survive fighting more in order to defend the 327th and other Jedi better against large groups of enemies that deal lots of damage in numbers which as of current can tear her apart quite quickly.

Who is it mainly for? - The Jedi Order, 327th Star Corps

Links to any content - N/A

Kenneth Kings

She is a Jedi Knight ...

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, China said:

She is a Jedi Knight ...

No She is Not on the server currently she is that rank of master. That’s why this suggestion was made.

Edited by Rose

Kenneth Kings

5 hours ago, Rose said:

No She is Not on the server currently she is that rank of master. That’s why this suggestion was made.

Well I follow things by Lore.

Anyways Lore characters should be able to get good amount of hp for some scenario 

14 hours ago, China said:

She is a Jedi Knight ...

^^^^ i don't know why she is a master on the roster but she should be a knight.....

i think she has the amount of health because she was a knight, but yoda put her as a master on the roster

2 hours ago, wanna sprite cranberry said:

^^^^ i don't know why she is a master on the roster but she should be a knight.....

i think she has the amount of health because she was a knight, but yoda put her as a master on the roster

She is the rank of Master it is even in her class description that she is a Master on the server most of our lore shows that we are late in the clone wars around the time where she would be a Master. If she was knight it would be different and I wouldn’t really care but even as a knight she should have at least 2000 since Ashoka an actual padawan has 1500

Kenneth Kings

Accepted

Please allow up to a week for your suggestion to be put into the server