Staff Report

Quangasaurusrex

Your in game name: Monkeybags

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:155903311

The player's in game name: Paniclucifer

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:102032737

What did the player do: Grab me with his physgun mid raid

Evidence (required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ylgDKfI2iXMJIgseiZ22BSyyKnCiV1Rg/view?usp=sharing

What do you believe should happen to the player: Honestly, I don't even know. This has happened today to me 3 times by different staff members all around, and honestly, I blame the interviews. we have trial moderators not knowing what NLR is, to people with only 16 hours of playtime, so having the staff tell me that I don't know the rules when it's literally set in stone. It's extremely infuriating and aggravating. I don't usually get mad and I never report people on the forums, but today was just outrageous. Today I had Logan just freeze me after I arrested a guy after he teleported to me when I was mid-arresting someone (already typing out the reason and hit jail), then I had Doge take like 30 minutes for a sit when dondi had to join the sit and take an extra 10 minutes repeating the same thing because I wanted someone demoted. So I switched to MSGT to demote someone (CoC because no LC or HC [which is allowed - need clarification?]) Doge ended up bringing the civilians car which the OFC took, and said it was ok because the civilian let him, but PD should not be taking anyone else's car. The kicker? I don't care because I made the same mistake before. The guy literally **ran when I pulled him over and exited my car**. And apparently "thats allowed" and I shouldn't be pulling people over that is gov unless your low command. Once again, I'm in a CERT car chasing a white BMW. How do I know he's an ofc?

Anyways, that's my rant. Staff should know the rules and shouldn't just be doing whatever they please.

Any extra information: I know I'm not the only one complaining about the new staff, and I welcome all of them. I've been in numerous teamspeak channels today and all of them have been complaining about the staff. Someone made a report, to staff bringing it to ooc, to another staff saying it to bring it to staff reports, when the staff brought it to ooc. This shows I'm not the only person with staff issues. We can only see the player reports on false warns today have increased dramatically.

(other info): I included the part where I was with mikey and then I got rdmd. Nothing happened afterwards besides me asking for Lucif's steamid, to where he said he doesn't know how to get it. He also said higher staff (mikey) already talked to me so it got taken care of already, which although somewhat true, I would like something to come of it. Mikey eventually got it (steamid) for me though.

- Support

First off, I am an Admin, not a Trial Mod. The reason I had froze you was because Achillies was talking to me about an issue he had with you. You then continued to give me an attitude so I froze you and then you kept giving me and attitude so I kept you frozen during the whole sit, which in turn I was tired of your attitude and I was tired of arguing with you so I just told you I was going to take this up with State High Command. 

Based on this report, the trial moderator was in the right. He was trying to crowd control being he was dealing with three players in the sit. He was trying to get you from stop raiding them so he can have a sit with you about it. 

Overall, your attitude today was not ok, as seen in this video as well as my experience with you today, your attitude is terrible. The staff member was not in the wrong and you are just trying to make him sound like the bad guy.

logan2.png

Did you see the printers before you walked into that door? Just because the door is unlocked does not mean you need a warrant. 

Either way,

-Support

Not staff abuse, he grabbed you with his physgun because of a staff situation. The players believed that you didn't have a reason to enter their property. The staff member did not compromise the staff handbook.

Oh and also the rant on the bottom about all the other staff don't pertain to this report in any way, if you have a problem with the other staff members make a separate report..

Denied 

The staff member had a clear reason to initiate the sit because the players did not believe you had the right to enter their base. Additionally, the players were also yelling for an admin. As I train my staff members, if they believe that a player is breaking the rules they are allowed to administrate a sit. That’s not against the staff handbook in any particular manner. Moreover, instead of blatantly ranting about the inconsistencies of my staff team, you should either make a report on those specific members of the team or keep your opinions to yourself. 

• Fame locked this topic