Dondi - False Warn Report

Ghosted

Questions

Your In-game: Ghosted King

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:65436734

The admin's name in-game: Dondi

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Dont Know

What warning did you receive: Fail Base

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1782265265

Why do you think this warn was false: I was AFK for 1-2 Hours, When I came back I noticed that someone on Discord Messaged me about getting warned. When I checked the warn it said Fail Base, I was confused as to how it was a fail base since it was within all the rules. Also I had a Sign that notified you of it being a No Collided object at the front. So I asked if I could be warned if I was AFK and didn't get told anything but managed to talk with the Staff member who warned me and they said it was their fault. So I would just like to state this is false as even the Staff is saying it is

Any extra information: There was a Bright Red Sign on the outside that notified you of a No Collided Door.

Edited by Ghosted

+support

I was on at the time, patrolling with Myan and Deathstriker, and they were talking about Ghosted being afk, when suddenly he gets warned for a failbase.  The staff shouldn't have warned an afk player, especially if he had the signs up per the MOTD rules.

9 hours ago, Ronin said:

+support

I was on at the time, patrolling with Myan and Deathstriker, and they were talking about Ghosted being afk, when suddenly he gets warned for a failbase.  The staff shouldn't have warned an afk player, especially if he had the signs up per the MOTD rules.

But just to note it says you can't have a no collide door for entrance/defense purposes in MOTD. 

But he should not have warned you for Fail Base while AFK and should have tried to contact you to let you know about it. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.