SM Harry 1D37 - STAFF APPLICATION - Denied

Deuce1/2

What is your steam name?: B. Aiden [5H-78]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:142043258

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. To begin, I have multiple years of experience involving with Five M related servers being a Staff member for 3 years on Texas State Patrol Role Play Community and I finished off last week in CADOJ from 1 year retiring as a Senior Admin.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) June 7, 2017

What date did you make your forums account? December 25th, 2017

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Regular Player/Donator (FBI)

How many warns do you have on the server? 4

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): >I do not Understand<

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) To begin, I believe as a experienced staff member, do believe I deserve this rank because I have 4 years of being in a difficult environment dealing with major situations trying to keep situations calm and reasonable so things can be fair and equal to witnesses, suspects and reporters and so on. Furthermore, I believe I deserve this job because I have a very positive social conversations with many people which makes positive environments and keeps peace with everyone During RPs.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will just ask to remain calm or mute the player so the Admin can conduct his investigation in a civil environment and will explain to the person why they are here and why they are muted so we can have a reasonable situation to keep professionalism at 1.