False Warn

Wezzy

Your In-game: Wezzy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:167982761

The admin's name in-game: Cheeto 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Staff warn | NCWS | 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/ced018bde728c46e4c1d5fbb3f786ffa

Why do you think this warn was false: This warn is false do the many reasons, the staff member in question was very unprofessional and bias through this whole situation. My friend and i had Carjacked someones car, my friend though did in a admin sit which was not right but that is not what we are here for. We drove around in the car for a little while then we brought it back to out base. Out of nowhere the admin teleports to my base and says we need to return the car since my friend took it during and admin sit. At first i got into the car and said "no we want out car back that he took first" which i believe sounds resonable since the person didnt even advert carjack, but then shockingly like im some criminal he jailtps outside of the car instead of asking me to get out of of it. i started saying "this is abuse" "let me go". Then out of nowhere the admin teleports the victim of the carjacking to our which in which he can now see every printer and bitminer we have. So at this point i was furious he made us open our gate and froze us both and let the guy drive out with the car. Then when he drove out  and the sit was over my friend open the gate and shot at the victim since he was on kos property but then again Cheeto had to come and say the sits not over until i say it is even though he flew away. Now at this point im boiling he lets the victim drive off some more and then cheeto flys off and my friend shoots at the guy who took the car back since he had our car and the victim dies. Then cheeto comes back again and starts yelling at my friend and warns him for shooting during and admin sit WHEN THE SIT WAS OVER AND HE WAS GONE! then i say in chat "HE WAS GONE ITS NOT A SIT f*** off" cheeto says "goto the fourms, this isnt my first time being staff, this isnt my first rodeo ;)" the he teleports to me and says that is it ur getting warned, for what i dont even know at this point. Then after he warns me for the reason stated above which make 0 sense i complied with him the whole entire time and i dont know what staff warn means. This staff member felt like it was necessary to randomly make sits when he felt like and every time i said this isnt necessary or can u please type so i can understand you he gave me the response of well thats your problem not mine.

Any extra information: this has been the worst staff situation i had ever had to where its my first warn appeal. the staff member had a bunch of bias. The staff member still while writing this is harassing us in game by watching our every step and just standing infront our base waiting for us to do somthing he can yell at us for. i did have obs recording but it wasent set to the right audio input and output so i just trashed it. 

Waiting for Cheetos side :)!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

ADMIN SIDE

I was flying around and was asked to report to someone in need of help, I showed up and was met by three people shouting, I told them all to "Shut up so I can speak", I was dealt with the sit, But half way through the victims car was stolen, I noticed this but forgot about it while dealing with people. I was then asked to report to the victim again as his car was stolen wrongly, I knew it was the same person and knew who took it, I tp'd to 'EGGS' and asked what car it was he stole, he said the BMW so I TP'd the owner to the car and said you can take it back as it was stolen while you where in a sit, Wezzy instantly starts shouting and NCWS, (His warn) I just ignored this and jailTP'd him out after telling him 3 times to get out, So i JailTP him out. I then told the victim to take his car, he did, I moved next to the door, Baring in mind Weezy and EGGS had guns out and kept trying to shoot the victim through the sit, As soon as the victim tries to drive away he is met by gun fire killing him, Hence the shooting during a sit warn on EGGS. As I move closer to EGGS and Wezzy  To explain they cant Im greeted by more shouting, calling me multiple names. I got sick of it and Warned Wezzy for, STAFF DISS | NCWS |. 

I suggest you post the video anyway Wezzy, as you currently have 0 evidence to back yourself up. At least that should help your case. 

1 hour ago, CHEETO said:

ADMIN SIDE

I was flying around and was asked to report to someone in need of help, I showed up and was met by three people shouting, I told them all to "Shut up so I can speak", I was dealt with the sit, But half way through the victims car was stolen, I noticed this but forgot about it while dealing with people. I was then asked to report to the victim again as his car was stolen wrongly, I knew it was the same person and knew who took it, I tp'd to 'EGGS' and asked what car it was he stole, he said the BMW so I TP'd the owner to the car and said you can take it back as it was stolen while you where in a sit, Wezzy instantly starts shouting and NCWS, (His warn) I just ignored this and jailTP'd him out after telling him 3 times to get out, So i JailTP him out. I then told the victim to take his car, he did, I moved next to the door, Baring in mind Weezy and EGGS had guns out and kept trying to shoot the victim through the sit, As soon as the victim tries to drive away he is met by gun fire killing him, Hence the shooting during a sit warn on EGGS. As I move closer to EGGS and Wezzy  To explain they cant Im greeted by more shouting, calling me multiple names. I got sick of it and Warned Wezzy for, STAFF DISS | NCWS |. 

I suggest you post the video anyway Wezzy, as you currently have 0 evidence to back yourself up. At least that should help your case. 

as i said i threw the video out, and i was not trying to kill him during the sit what so ever

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, Wezzy said:

as i said i threw the video out, and i was not trying to kill him during the sit what so ever

So you threw the video out? That’s suspicious. You did, and your friend. Convenient that you threw the video out tho. 

-Support, If you knew this warning is false there is no way you would intentionally delete the video proving your side to be correct, As you have no proof other then your own word im going to have to go with a big fat -SUPPORT

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

22 minutes ago, Kanny said:

-Support, If you knew this warning is false there is no way you would intentionally delete the video proving your side to be correct, As you have no proof other then your own word im going to have to go with a big fat -SUPPORT

the video would be no use there was no audio

Just now, CHEETO said:

It would be, you said you didn’t shoot him. The logs and I say different- you need to

prove your “innocence” ? 

just saying ? 

k goto get the logs bud insted of replying with some smart answer why dont u go get them

Just now, Wezzy said:

k goto get the logs bud insted of replying with some smart answer why dont u go get them

Clearly you don’t know how this works, you prove your innocence... it’s down to you. No one had access to the logs anymore, they get refreshed every so often, “bud” 

1 minute ago, Willy said:

Stop the arguing before SMT have to lock this post.

Not arguing, just explaining to new people how the process works. 

• th3 locked this topic