Im sorry

[GL] Billy

Yesterday was a day I really regret, not only the decisions I made but the people I let down as well.  These past few days there have been a lot of drama between the Guy family and the King family and a bunch of other factors had been causing stress to build up and I was not in the right mind set.  Yesterday hit and a few things happened between Alistair and some other staff members that pushed me over the edge and I blew up, and I want to say to everyone involved and to all of the new and lower ranking staff members I am sorry.  And I am sorry to @Alistair as well for being an ass in ooc after the situation was over.  Nothing about what I did was in any way, shape, or form right and It was very unprofessional of me.  I want to apologize to all of the new Trial mods as well, you guys are new to the staff team and you look to us for guidance, I have let you all down and once again I am sorry.  I also want to apologize to SMT for prp, I let you guys down, there is no excuse for what I did at all, I will learn from this mistake I made and hopefully it will make me a better staff member and an overall better person.

Im not asking you guys to forgive me at all, but once again im sorry, I will see you all once im back from loa.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I apologize for being for everything that i did yesterday, for the things that i said towards staff i shouldve just said nothing and move on i was quite angry at the moment, because of that it leaded to me saying stuff about a certain staff member in OOC which i should have not done and i regret doing it. Everything that happend after the situation was kinda unprofessional  but it happends to the best of us. i hope this doesnt ruin everything, and i hope everyone can move on from this.

• Like 1

Its fine everyone makes mistakes you know what you did wrong and the best part is that you will learn from it!. It takes a real man to say that you did something wrong and you are sorry!. If you wanna talk in ts about anything feel free to pm me at any time!  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alton said:

Does this also involve what happened at the bank during the robbery? I can't remember if it was u but some kind of big argument was going on.

Everything is dropped, its all petty and we will move forward from it, but no this does not include that, it was something that led up to it but it doesn't matter anymore

Its all good man. It's like I told you, we all make mistakes in the heat of the moment. Nobody is perfect. Forgive and forget. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

We all do/say things we regret and that is just simply being human. What matters most is if you learn from your mistakes which I'm sure everyone here agrees you are very sorry for what you said!

Billy I know you and you're a good person. 

You were one of the first people I teamed up with in the start of my journey here on Gaminglight and you accepted me to the family instantly. 

Chin up my man ❤️

mistakes happen billy as long as you learn from them

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:52 PM, Jeff Junior said:

Its fine everyone makes mistakes you know what you did wrong and the best part is that you will learn from it!. It takes a real man to say that you did something wrong and you are sorry!. If you wanna talk in ts about anything feel free to pm me at any time!