How do i get whitelisted?

fastman

Good branches to start out as

*Join Security Trainee and ask for a trainer

*Join Research Assistant and ask for a trainer

*Join our new Utility Trainee and get trained for either Medical, Janitorial, or Technical departments

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well I do know the way to get wireless it like when you're a security trainee you have to get trained to get your white list and basically this is the real reason The way to get your white list to like a next rank it's like you do your best you try your best and you be nice and you always listen to your higher-ups it's kind of easy you just have to be kind.

+Support

A nice guy

I give him the support

?

On 7/15/2019 at 8:24 PM, Bog said:

Join E11!

So I'm going to format this into an expanded answer. Proceed to pay for a rank. Once you pass the paywall you have access to E11 recruit and can now tryout to get whitelisted for E11. If a paywall doesn't interest you other options are available when jobs are hosting trainings. MTF typically requires GENSEC experience which would require you to become a GENSEC trainee to join.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• Bread locked this topic