Janitor’s RollCall

Skela

30 minutes ago, Skela said:

Format:

Name:Catsro

Discord’s ID/Name:Catsro#6940 

Ideas for Janitors to grow: Maybe a new non tposing  model for Department Head. Containment Cleaner needs a broom. A training guide for new FTOs.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Format:

Name: October

Discord’s ID/Name: October#1475

Ideas for Janitors to grow: as Catsro bell pointed out, the CC cleaner needs a broom. I also think that we need to have a just janitors meeting (not weekly but atleast once in awhile) to discuss activity and expectations. (Yes we already do this during training but some people seem to “forget”). Furthermore I suggest that we add in regulations as to who can enter d-class because I’ve seen junior janitors enter d-block and go down to the bottom. 

Name: Lucky

Discord’s ID/Name: Lucky #7287

Ideas for Janitors to grow: CC cleaner needs a broom, also it would be cool to talk with other branches so in certain situations like mass D class riots or CI raids a certain rank of janitor is called in to come clean up the mess because RN we sort of just walk around cleaning without really having any branch request for us to clean for them

Name: Hang

Discord’s ID/Name:Mr. Hang Man#5319

Ideas for Janitors to grow: As stated above CC needs a broom. Other then that one of the ways we can encourage some kind of growth in janitorial staff is more cooperation with other branches such as security and MTF. One of the ideas stated here was very good, having security call janitors after a riot or having MTF call janitors after a CI raid is a wonderful idea. Cooperation with researchers for cleaning of containment chambers is also important and vital for roleplay of not only janitors but also researchers. 

Name: eliewa

Discord’s ID/Name: Eli Ewa#4844

Ideas for Janitors to grow: Probably said before, but the basic Janitor broom isn't good. It works well on doors, barricades or anything else that is not the wall, floor, or ceiling. But it doesn't work well overall on the floor/wall/ceiling. This may just be on my end because I know some people have said that I am just sweeping more than I should have since the blood disappeared after the first couple of sweeps. But still able to roleplay with it.

Format:

Name: Ajax King

Discord’s ID/Name: Anti-Liberal Ajax#1143

Ideas for Janitors to grow: None

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

Name: Daedran

Discord’s ID/Name: Daedran#5511

Ideas for Janitors to grow: Unsure

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Format: I am filling this out for him if you have any questions PM me

Name: Grove

Discord’s ID/Name: Morbus#4759

Ideas for Janitors to grow: None.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro