Fear false warn appeal

Blitz

Your In-game:koala

Your SteamID: N/A

The admin's name in-game: Fear on duty

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive:  called failrp but was for teaming with scp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1780295046

Why do you think this warn was false: We were only going to HCZ on the same route. We didnt give eachother advantages and didnt team just same direction

Any extra information:https://plays.tv/s/MG4t54PIGkcH

ALSO he says he talked to them. I believe him but he didnt warn either of them they got off xlean.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

29 minutes ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

0:22 of video you see i say i dontwant to get warned for teaming

Can also see i wasnt trying to team 939 was and i still got warned

Edited by [GL] Koala Bearr

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

This is the sit :=:=:=:=:=:=:   

https://plays.tv/s/MG500UDCCGR7

+/- Support

+ Koala gave 076 no reason to attack and did what was necessary to avoid 939

- The 939 needs a warn because he should have been mass killing the D class that were just running around aimlessly

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

12 hours ago, Official Orange said:

+Support
To me it looked as if he was not attempting to team, he was minding his own business when the other SCP's just followed up, and you could tell he was attempting to ignore the other SCP's too.
I believe he should have the warn removed.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro