Rust Giveaway

Mr Yobo

so

You wanna play rust but dont have it eh

Well this is your chance to win a copy of rust on steam.

Comment why you think you deserve rust the most. 

And pick a random number between 1 - and 500. 

The most detailed and deserving  / descriptive comments will go into a hat draw (their number)

Rust giveaway finishes July 2nd. 12pm NZST

Edited by Yobo
  • Thanks 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

I have a arched rust but I never bothered to get it but now I do I would play it every opportunity I can and I can Know more people from other servers and I would like to get good at rust and play with my friends my number I choose is 420

• Like 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Ight lemme tell you a motivated story.

so once upon a time, the eyes and the nose lived together.

they once had a forest fire, that ended up touching the village.

this forest fire awoken the nose, and have them escape. But the eyes wasn’t awake.

one of the noses, touch on the one eye, and only one eye lived.

then was realized that, they needed each other to survive.

also the number is 244

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

B/c I have known you for a year now. I mainly met you in dispatch. That long night we worked on dispatch, oh my. I personally think no one really "deserves" this game, but it is a want from all of us. We want to play this GL Rust Server, we want to play with some friends on Rust and we just want another game. But once again, its all up to you, who "deserves" the game. 

Edited by Matthew
  • Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

The feeling of pitching into a community and really helping out is nice. Additionally, I am into survival games quite a bit and to have friends to play it with would be even better. Overall, supporting the community, meeting new people and getting to experience it all would be very enjoyable in my opinion.

• Like 1

I'd really like rust because honestly it looks like a great game. I've looked at it for years and it looks like a lot of fun with tons of diversity. A lot of people I know have it and it would be nice to be able to play with them. I try my hardest to do good for the community and I'd be grateful to get the game.

Thank you for doing this hobo. Really nice of you. 

• Like 1

Because im broke 212

Edited by therealdredgen
  • Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

Hello there!

So about a year ago I wanted to buy Rust but my ''ulta quality gaming laptop'' couldn't run it. So I didn't buy Rust.                                                                                                                                                                                                                      After that ive been saving up money and 3 days ago I finnaly ordered all my parts.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Now as you can guess Im bankrupt and with the new Rust server, I thought this was the perfect opertunity to get back into it. Thank you for doing this!

¬ Freeze

Number : 666

• Like 1

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

awwwwwwww

Congrats

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• Bread locked this topic