New EMS Rule - Denied

Alistair

What you want to see? -  A rule that make EMS leave atleast 150meters whenever guns shots are fired (If this isnt a rule yet) and if it is already a rule Enforce the rule more

Why should we add it? - To prevent RDM cases and confusion

What are the advantages of having this? - To prevent RDM cases and confusion

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

Edited by Alistair

+support

But people should already know not to shoot EMS and if they do they should suffer the consequences because they're not reading motdI understand if it's a crossfire issue but members of EMS should not be near a open fire situation

EMS LT Velvet 

I've had multiple occasions where I'm just sitting in my vehicle and someone comes up and rdms me some of them are even on custom classes

Edited by Velvet

Right, As EMS Chief I thought I should directly adress this.

Our Medics and Command are NOT authorised to move into an active situation however sometimes situations can form around our Medics and command meaning that this rule cannot be kept. In this circuimstance we tell our medics to remain inside their vehicle and only move when it is safe to do so.

Personally I do not really like how people who have not been EMS as of recently trying to change the rules of EMS and how we operate and highly reccomend that people join EMS to get a feel for it and understand how we operate and how we work is usually hard especially with alot of outdated equipment of which most of our ambulances are extremely hard to drive meaning that EMS usually get alot of bad press for driving. I really do want people to come to EMS and understand that we try our best with the limited resources.

Thank you for understanding,

Alex Rollin

EMS Chief C1

PD Captain 1L53

SWAT SGT XS5

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 6:23 PM, Velvet said:

+support

But people should already know not to shoot EMS and if they do they should suffer the consequences because they're not reading motdI understand if it's a crossfire issue but members of EMS should not be near a open fire situation

EMS LT Velvet 

I've had multiple occasions where I'm just sitting in my vehicle and someone comes up and rdms me some of them are even on custom classes

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 7:23 PM, Velvet said:

+support

EMS LT Velvet 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 6/25/2019 at 11:57 PM, arollin96227 said:

Right, As EMS Chief I thought I should directly adress this.

Our Medics and Command are NOT authorised to move into an active situation however sometimes situations can form around our Medics and command meaning that this rule cannot be kept. In this circuimstance we tell our medics to remain inside their vehicle and only move when it is safe to do so.

Personally I do not really like how people who have not been EMS as of recently trying to change the rules of EMS and how we operate and highly reccomend that people join EMS to get a feel for it and understand how we operate and how we work is usually hard especially with alot of outdated equipment of which most of our ambulances are extremely hard to drive meaning that EMS usually get alot of bad press for driving. I really do want people to come to EMS and understand that we try our best with the limited resources.

Thank you for understanding,

Nucleus

EMS Deputy Chief C2

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 6/24/2019 at 7:23 PM, Velvet said:

+support

EMS LT Velvet 

On 6/25/2019 at 12:23 AM, Velvet said:

+support

EMS LT Velvet 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017