Game Theorist-False Warn

Charlie

Your In-game: SS DSAIC Charlie XB1

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:444734228

The admin's name in-game: Game Theorist

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM x1

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): Attached

Why do you think this warn was false: I feel that this warn is false. I was on Secret Service and two people came up towards the President so I issued them warnings: Back Away or KOS/AOS Warn 1/2/3. With this, the people did back up however, they did not leave the vicinity of the President (We were outside by the old Whitehouse on Outskirts). Anyways, since they did not leave the general vicinity of the President, myself and GeneralDoge started opening fire. We killed the two and once revived, they refused to get handcuffed. To add on, @therealdredgen saw the whole thing go on while on duty and decided not to warn me. 

Any extra information: N/A

Screenshot (116).png

~Charlie

I can vouch an say that the people who were in the area of the President were warned about 5 or more times to leave. When they were killed they were still in the area where they could potentially harm the president. At the time they had also found one of them with a firearm on them. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

+ Support 

If they were in the area of Presidents house as failed to respond / react to the back up adverts or not back up enough then it is fair game to you to open fire. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

2 hours ago, Yobo said:

+ Support 

If they were in the area of Presidents house as failed to respond / react to the back up adverts or not back up enough then it is fair game to you to open fire. 

They were not near the president’s house, the president was outside 

~Charlie

+Support 

• This Always happens to me so just a tip keep following them until they are a safe distance away from the VIP
  • People who are NOT part of SS do not understand why we do a thing in certain ways even if they don't have a gun they can still be a threat 
  • Gaminglight Love 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

22 hours ago, warcub03 said:

+Support 

• This Always happens to me so just a tip keep following them until they are a safe distance away from the VIP
  • People who are NOT part of SS do not understand why we do a thing in certain ways even if they don't have a gun they can still be a threat 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

22 hours ago, warcub03 said:

+Support 

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 6/24/2019 at 6:07 PM, Yobo said:

+ Support 

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I