Bank Robbery - Denied

Quaked

I am not really sure what I think could fix this but I have an issue, so the bank Robbery takes a total of 8 minutes for a good amount of cash, Witch is nice, but I have some concerns.

1. First if I killed a bunch of PD, it seems really unfair they can come back after 3 minutes, but MY family can't. (One idea would be to allow family members to come back after NLR time)

2. Another problem I have is having a hostage, lets say I have a hostage, there is ZERO way I can negotiate for 8 minutes for the hostage, the police never value their life anyways. (Maybe change the way people think of stalling, like for instance make it where there is not stalling, because they cant keep making demands, or something like the hostage has to be free'd at 3 mins or somethin. So that you can keep him there for a bit)

3. Lower the time, I know snar changed it, and I was there for it, but it just seems SO long now.

4. Allow only certain units to breach, or just make it if you die, you cant come back at all.

I dunno these are just a few lemme know.

also it's 2:00am, ignore typo's

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

- Support 

1. Makes total sense for PD to come back as the PD force would be much bigger than what it is in the server. Also it makes NO sense for a criminal to just come up behind PD and shoot them all then hop back in the vault. This only causes multiple rule infractions. 

2. Negotiate better. Its possible, I've seen it. 

3. Possibly could be changed back but seems fair as it is. 

4. Tac units breach. No tac units? Anyone else does. Coming back is allowed due to NLR. 

PoliceRP Manager

42 minutes ago, Quaked said:

I am not really sure what I think could fix this but I have an issue, so the bank Robbery takes a total of 8 minutes for a good amount of cash, Witch is nice, but I have some concerns.

1. First if I killed a bunch of PD, it seems really unfair they can come back after 3 minutes, but MY family can't. (One idea would be to allow family members to come back after NLR time)

2. Another problem I have is having a hostage, lets say I have a hostage, there is ZERO way I can negotiate for 8 minutes for the hostage, the police never value their life anyways. (Maybe change the way people think of stalling, like for instance make it where there is not stalling, because they cant keep making demands, or something like the hostage has to be free'd at 3 mins or somethin. So that you can keep him there for a bit)

3. Lower the time, I know snar changed it, and I was there for it, but it just seems SO long now.

4. Allow only certain units to breach, or just make it if you die, you cant come back at all.

I dunno these are just a few lemme know.

also it's 2:00am, ignore typo's

-Suport

1 the pd is ment no feel like a army and being allowed to come back helps the realism because more units from surrounding county tac teams would assist rockford if it gets bad 

2 a lot of crims stall for time witch becomes obvious give us reasonable request and it will work so many people act like we are pizza drivers there to clear up the munchies 

3 i like the time helps make the combat better one guy with a pistol will last 2 sec after tac gets there but a well equipped team of cc  then we have some fun 

4  .... the point of tac is that they only are suppose  to breach we cant help if a police ofc pushes in without permission

3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

1. Makes total sense for PD to come back as the PD force would be much bigger than what it is in the server. Also it makes NO sense for a criminal to just come up behind PD and shoot them all then hop back in the vault. This only causes multiple rule infractions. 

4. Tac units breach. No tac units? Anyone else does. Coming back is allowed due to NLR. 

- support

RP wise people who bank raid are together at the beginning , PD calls for more back up

not everyone gets back up. remember we still are a RP server

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

8 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

100% agree

-Support

In Roleplay; it will make sense the police force will be coming in to the bank. Realistically. I don’t know how you guys do it there. But Negotiations is easy if you can think real. Being demanding is pretty much another good thing to do. Also police should value there and the hostage life if they’re not doing so already. {this is an outsiders pov:/ don’t Lynch me for being here}

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 6/24/2019 at 1:06 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

↑↑AGREED↑↑

spacer.png

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 3:06 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

On 6/24/2019 at 1:06 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

I mean it would be cool if the time was a little shorter, but it is what it is. You just got to know how to negotiate and waste time, although they tend to rush at the 2 min mark. 

On 6/24/2019 at 4:06 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

especially on number 2. I played back in 2017 when the bank raids lasted 12 minutes and the PD couldn't rush in at 1 Minute an everyone was WAY more strict about stalling, and i was able to do it alone.

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

- Support 

+ support on some things, like negotiations and NLR, while PD is big IRL, make it so they have 2 lives or something so that it's not basically 100 cops v like 2 CCs and a VIP Thief, also make it do you can negotiate for Useless stuff like helicopters and food like you can IRL, I know its semi serious, but if you are going to say "IRL PD is big" then you also have to say you can negotiate for Useless shit, because it's too OP for gov rn in bank raids, all they need is like 5 min to negotiate then they rush because no more hostage, its dumb because it takes 10 min to rob, 5 min are to negotiate, then like 500 tac units roll in on like 2 people. Also, crims can come ba k and shoot cops in the back durring silos, I have seen and some it, why is bank really any different, it actually makes more sense for bank because it's a clear path into vault from gate door, in a SILO base there are 5 fading doors and regular doors to breach.

On 6/24/2019 at 9:06 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

On 6/24/2019 at 9:06 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

- Support 

PD will always have backup in real life, they can call from different places too. So it's not like they are just gonna all die and that's it.

- Support 

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

On 6/24/2019 at 10:06 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 6/23/2019 at 10:06 PM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

2. Negotiate better. Its possible, I've seen it. If you have multiple people robbing the bank, you can also have multiple hostages.  You will also have to fight off gov. For a few moments if the hostage negotiations finish.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017