Alistair false warn

Alistair

Your In-game: Alistair Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76861966

The admin's name in-game: Stackable

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Probaly Stackable

What warning did you receive: Copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: Basically from my POV it looked like the the SRT car was just joking with the SRT guy running behind the car so he couldnt get in by driving away slowly so i thought why dont i just get infront of the car so he can get in, and then stackable proceeds to grab my car tell me im getting warned for copbait which i think was way to quick and unneccesary i havent been warned in over a year and now i get this i wasnt trying to be an asshole and be a minge in any sort of way it was just a huge misunderstanding as he didnt give any explanation why i was causing issues he just straight up warned me.

He also didnt give me any chance to explain what my intentions were and why i was doing it i feel like this warn was way to rushed

Any extra information: its currently 3:48 AM i was very tired so thats why i sound like that

Edited by Alistair
  • Like 1

- Support

From this video I feel like this is copbait, he just went up to him and hit him, you went to the side of his car and just slammed into him. When Stackable picked him up, he did not take it seriously with his attutuide towards Stackable especially saying "What are you doing kid" to him. I mean it just looked obvious of why Stackable gave the warn. I have a hard time to see that Alistair had good intentions in this video.

Alistair might have good intentions but his attitude towards Stackable did not really seem like he did.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+support

even tough it was with good intentions, stackable could atleast explain bus pov. So if he was professional enough should of done that. This is kind of copbait but slot of people copbait then i call staff and staff does nothing and lets then get away... 

so my support here, goodluck!

10 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

From this video I feel like this is copbait, he just went up to him and hit him, you went to the side of his car and just slammed into him. When Stackable picked him up, he did not take it seriously with his attutuide towards Stackable especially saying "What are you doing kid" to him. I mean it just looked obvious of why Stackable gave the warn. I have a hard time to see that Alistair had good intentions in this video.

Alistair might have good intentions but his attitude towards Stackable did not really seem like he did.

PoliceRP Manager

12 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+/-Support

• While I do see where you are coming from and your intentions, I also see why Stackable would consider it copbait. Maybe a sit would've clarified some things.

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

14 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 6/23/2019 at 9:52 PM, Calamity said:

- Support

And part of SRT training is a physical training where the trainee runs behind the car to the destination so that's what is going on here. 

• Head Admin
On 6/23/2019 at 10:01 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

I think Alistair had good intentions behind what he did, but on the other hand that could be considered cop bait.

i  agree with shmoopy on this its a 50 50 situation

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪