Aaray

Well I hate goodbyes but I need to put this out there

Well as you read the title for whoever decides to read this I’m resigning from all my duties on the server and that means I won’t be around much anymore I gained so many friends but lost many too and well I’m just not active and just have to my problems with people on the server that it felt like a job but I enjoyed my time on the server and I hope you guys keep on doing good.

now the part everyone does 

Nieman- Love you my homie don’t know if you read forums but hopefully I see you again 

Cope- misss you Bby 

Cody/Dylan- I’m sorry for kinda doing you dirty but your a great commander keep the 212th strong 

Boomer- I don’t talk to you much anymore but you taught me everything I know and I’m thankful you kinda took me under your wing 

Gingie- your pretty neat but you left me you bitchhhh 

Pacer- Probably could care less but you are great inspiration for me and I thank you for all that you taught me 

Havoc/Blitz- I’m thankful for being taught many things about leadership and everything from you guys I appreciate it 

Apple- your my guy to bad you left you bean

Nova- I didn’t talk to you much for the longest time but keeper going 

Myles- even though at times we had our differences I respected you as a leader and a great guy so ya 

Cooper- you’ll be a great commander once you decide to take that role and I leave stealth in your hands 

Nemo- I’ll still talk to you and see you around 

Nuke- same for you buddy 

Lin- I didn’t talk to you much but your a great leader

Wooly/Snake- this guy is the reason I joined the 212th originally 

Jano- I met you on another CWRP server and kinda funny how you came back to gl

Aegis- egg leaves for a couple weeks comes back says oh ya fuck my resignation 

Life- your pretty cool fellow but want to beat you so much but I’m gonna miss you 

Armor- not gonna lie didn’t like you in the first time I met you but you were a pretty cool guy when I got to know you 

And Blizzard- this is a mixed review I met you once I first joined arc and you were a great guy and cool ass friend and you stay the same till MG you acted different and kinda turned me away from you but I still think your a good guy just don’t let other people pull your own strings 

I know I missed so many people but then I would be here for days and I’m not gonna do that I’ll miss you guys 

-Kowalski saying his last good bye

Bye

Resigned JMT, Grand Admiral for both ImpRP and CWRP

Posted (edited)

You quit not resigned just saying my dude.

**EDIT** Didn't mean to be rude, hope you come back!

Edited by Jet
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Matter of opinion @Jet they’re  actually the same thing but that’s your opinion 

also this is a goodbye to people I met more than anything so try not to be rude in anyway please

Edited by Aaray

See ya man Hope to see ya later

• Like 1

Cya later homie.

-Major Fives

• Like 1

Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP)

Director of Containment: Blackbeard

cya boy ill join you soon xd

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 6:08 PM, Jet said:

You quit not resigned just saying my dude.

**EDIT** Didn't mean to be rude, hope you come back!

You all good Jet it kinda sounded rude but texts in general get mixed up because your not actually talking to the person 

Was good to have you Kowalski!  Hope you return when life allows you, but sometimes you just have to move on completely. And I personally can say, that sometimes, when things (like this game) become like a job, its tiresome. I hope you stay well, and remain true to yourself!

-Maloney(Blitz)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Goodbye

Kowalski ANALYSIS!!! 

Oh wait... He's gone.... 

SAD BOY TIMES :'''''''''(