Cat's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Cat

SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Junior Cat

What is your steam name?: Cat the pussy Cruncher

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:78631439

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: yes in Gaminglights military rp server i was a Senior Mod

What date did you start playing on the community?:2017

What date did you make your forums account?:2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: User

How many warns do you have on the server: i have 020190623181543_1.thumb.jpg.1bd17390faad4c7dcbfabbf6ccf41c37.jpg

Have you donated?: no

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community: no i am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at:  yes it's very exquisite

Timezone:GMT+

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)I have played on gaminglights servers for a long time and i always enjoy helping people and supporting this community and i have been a Senior mod in military rp so i have a lot of experience on being staff  and every time i join SCP rp i always want to help enforce the rules and help staff and because my timezone is different i join at times that staff are not present on the server when people are breaking rules and getting  away with it so if i would to be staff i would be online at these ungodly hours that staff are not online so i could be on as a staff and go on duty and i am a calm person with good judgment and i have no warns on the server and i enjoy helping people with their problems and i am very good at solving problems because I was also part of the support team

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: i would try to calm him/her and if he continues to curse at me i would give him an extra 600 second minge  and tell him/her to read the rules  then i would call a higher staff member to minge him for 10.600 seconds then i would warn him/her for RDMX4/Staff diss 

Edited by Cat
grammar issues

+/-

Lot's of Grammar Errors.

I suggest you go over this and fix it.,

+Support

We need more  GMT Staff DUE TO most staff being EST-PST.

Q 16 is pretty good.

- Yours truly  Boris.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+support 

I havent seen him on the server before but he has experience with staffing on gaminglight. He is in a good timezone that could benefit us and our times to be on the server. But I say give him a chance for scp

9 hours ago, Bor said:

+/-

Lot's of Grammar Errors.

I suggest you go over this and fix it.,

+Support

We need more  GMT Staff DUE TO most staff being EST-PST.

Q 16 is pretty good.

- Yours truly  Boris.

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

On 6/23/2019 at 11:05 PM, Bubba1 said:

+support 

I havent seen him on the server before but he has experience with staffing on gaminglight. He is in a good timezone that could benefit us and our times to be on the server. But I say give him a chance for scp

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator