Sign in to follow this  
Willy

Teleport Bug

Teleport Glitch

At the moment, the teleporting system is faulted by having a friend tp to you and if you stand right next to a wall they'll spawn on the other side of the wall/base. My Base personally has been raided in that way where no walls were destroyed and all the loot was taken. Perhaps the teleport mod can be adjust in someway where they may teleport closer to that person so they don't go to far out and get past that wall. It's as well happened to me numerous amounts of time on accident.

You must have been inside raided, you are unable to teleport someone to you while on a building blocked area. While this does happen to my friends often at my base (most notably rac and richard spawning in the honeycomb) it is not a terrible problem

I had this happen where I TPed in to a friend's base to do Rig together and I got pushed through a wall into 4 Auto Turrets and died instantly

• Haha 1

This problem is currently out of our control. If we find it being abused or it continues being reported as broken we will consider changing the teleportation system.