( As a Joke) What is your Favorite Breathing Style?

Dr. Whale

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

I breathe approximately every 61020 minutes, I breathe in for 0.6 seconds and breathe out for 9 minutes.

^

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

How Often? During SCP Re containment or staffing

What Flavor? Mango

Favorite Style?(Like INHALE 30minutes later EXHALE My Favorite the Whale Technique)

I enjoy a relaxed format. I will often cuff a SCP, inhale, recontain it and exhale. If I do not recontain it in time my brain looses oxygen and I may die (A form of self discipline). Similar to staffing, if I get a staff report or do not respond in time I do not breath for the next 5 minutes.

• Laughing 1

How Often? When ever in a police chase on PRP

What Flavor? Rubber/tire flavor

Favorite Style? I prefer to breath in and then with 15 seconds, after that 15 seconds I count another 15 seconds and then I breath again unless I feel like counting another 15 seconds. After that I may chose to breath unless I dont and I go to sleep. Sometimes I wake up in the back of a ambulance! 

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png