Change the Weapon-Pack to M9K, Or Buff the Damage - Denied

TG_Kilo

What you want to see? -  I wish to see another better weapons for everyone. Gensec, MTF, even D-Class. I either wish to see that or a buff in our already used mod pack if possible.

Why should we add it? -  I am a Lance Corporal. I understand that being promoted can help one obtain better weapons, but even the high rankings have horrible weapons. Our guns are like peashooters, and the D-Boys can easily overpower us with a damn bat. A whole magazine of an M4A4, for example, brings them down to like 40 HP. I understand that some D-Class also have armor, but this just seems unrealistic that it takes this much just to kill ONE. SINGLE. PERSON. Sometimes, I even think that it's a pay to win server,  because of how many times armored D-Class can easily surpass the gunfire, and murder us.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will potentially require fewer lockdowns, and less D-Class easily passing through LCZ, because it shouldn't be. We are armed men who are letting these fools pass through us like butter. We can have a firing line, but 3 out of 6 dying before the D-Class does.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone, but mainly Foundation Staff & MTF

Links to any content -
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128093075
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128089118
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128091208

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144982052

Note- I understand that this is a lengthy process and that this will require a LOT of work from the devs, and even needing to shut down the server to replace the weapon pack, but I am trying my best to make a difference. Even if it seems impossible.

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

2 hours ago, Bread said:

- Support 
- We dont use M9K for a reason
- The damage was already buffed by 10 percent a couple months ago
- Rang is already trying to switch out the weapons for security 

On 6/23/2019 at 7:04 PM, Bread said:

- Support 
- We dont use M9K for a reason
- The damage was already buffed by 10 percent a couple months ago
- Rang is already trying to switch out the weapons for security 

Alright, this I understand, but I still see no difference. It is still pretty infuriating when it takes about 5-8 headshots to kill a single D-Class, whether they have armor or not. Plus, there is no spray pattern at all. It's just random for the most part. Like, there is one, but it doesn't feel good if that makes sense. I'd gladly use anything else that is not TTT Weapons, and perhaps better. As long as it has better damage, accuracy, or both, I'll be content. And maybe I speak for some people that might feel the same way, too.

Edited by TG_Waffle
Grammatical error

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

-Support

On 6/23/2019 at 12:56 PM, TG_Waffle said:

A whole magazine of an M4A4, for example, brings them down to like 40 HP.

I have a simple solution for this | Aim

Damage is fairly balanced as is and standard M9k weapons have no aim spread for hip firing and recoil that is easily managed to the point where every gun becomes a death machine

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

I appreciate the thought, but I don't think it would be beneficial to the server if we did this.

big cat running GIF