Banned For Criticism

Twitch.tv/GFG_Duff

Just now, Twitch.tv/GFG_Duff said:

At certain points I had to because we were both talking at the same time. Everything I said in-game is left unedited and uncut.

Thats incorrect.

{ ๐’ฅ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ ๐“‹๐“ˆ ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ | ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ƒ }

{ ๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐Ÿง๐Ÿข๐Ÿฃ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ - ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’œ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐’ž๐’ฒ ๐ฟ๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐ฟ๐’พ๐‘’๐“Š๐“‰๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ }

{ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž๐‘…๐’ซ | ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’œ๐น ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ }

1 minute ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

You've edited out massive parts of the story in another attempt to play the victim. Post the unedited video.

Did you even read my reply to Calamity? Honest to God show some respect and I'll show you some back. Calamity showed me respect and he clarified things without making fun of me, yelling at me, or teasing me. I also said I didn't expect the video to be accepted and I'm done wasting my time on this stupid unban.

2 minutes ago, Pentagon said:

Thats incorrect.

How do you know? You didn't edit the video bud...

Sorry I still stay with my -Support

The report does not match this, you lie in many aspects. I never yelled at you, it was a very quiet no and stop. As well you muted a lot of the video to where it's important for the higher ranked staff to make a decision. You change your story and lie to make me look bad. Show the unedited video if you want to be considered to be unbanned in my opinion.

Update:

Screaming is an overstatement

Still bring the unedited version so we can see the full story because you cut my voice out a lot that is quite important to the context of the video...

Edited by Willy

1 minute ago, Willy said:

Sorry I still stay with my -Support

The report does not match this, you lie in many aspects. I never yelled at you, it was a very quiet no and stop. As well you muted a lot of the video to where it's important for the higher ranked staff to make a decision. You change your story and lie to make me look bad. Show the unedited video if you want to be considered to be unbanned in my opinion.

Read my previous replies and you will have your answer to that.

• Fame locked this topic