Ternith - Event team

BlackJesus6996

Your In-game: Black Jesus

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82859776

The admin's name in-game: Cassie 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Dr. Ternith Plague (steamid STEAM_0:1:234721838)

What did the admin do: He kept following me and placing turrets i didn't catch the first time because i wasn't recording at that moment. Plus i had someone to tell him not to follow me and place them in front of me and he just didn't stop. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

What do you believe should happen to the admin: He should get striked

Any extra information: On this video hes cassie but his regular name is ternith. Plus many people called sits and he didn't do it because i guess placing turrets in front of d class comes first. Conner only tp'd to me because i kept telling him to tell ternith to stop following me trying to kill me

Edited by BlackJesus6996

Changed To A -Support

-He was doing a event

-You are reporting him just because you're mad he killed you in the event

-If Doing Events that kill d bois are illegal then in that case event team wouldn't be a thing.

Bruh Chain

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink

-OG Minge

-Support

An event where defenses auto deploy based on what is detected via AI area scans... yes let's strike someone for doing an event that got someone annoyed. If someone got striked every time someone was annoyed about an aspect of an event we wouldn't have an event team because every single person would have been removed for that.

Let's put this in the context of your report

* If an ET member did an event where (Insert MTF name here) came to fix a mass breach and used "facility camera systems" to find/contain said breached SCPs would it be staff abuse? I think not

* If an ET member did a D class riot (before we stopped those) and supplied D class with weapons would it be staff abuse just because GENSEC got mad? I think not

* If an ET member was RPing an AI unit that was controlling internal defenses that happened to stop a D class would it be considered staff abuse? I think not

Edited by Knuckles
  • Like 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

The City Scanners were mobile cameras. CASSIE was rogue a bit during this event, so I wouldn't see how it's abuse by using City Scanners to find a person in the facility.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• th3 locked this topic