Dylann's Resignation Letter

Dylann

A letter to all this may concern

Hi i am Dylann the LCZ Supervisor it has been brought to my attention that i am putting other tasks ahead of research therefore for the sake of the department i have chosen to resign on good terms with High command

My resignations has nothing to do with the department and i admire the steps being taken to improve it for the majority but i can no longer be apart of that so therefore effective within 48Hrs i Dylann Simone of Site-05 resign from my LC position within Research

Thank you for the numerous fun times i have shared with all of you and i hope to have many more , outside of command. I wish you all the best on future ventures but for me this chapter is over

Thank You

Special Mentions

The biggest reason i was successful in research was the steps taken by Former DHOR Jeff . his amazing relationship with me and high intellectual knowledge helped me achieve things i could have only dreamed of , So to you Jeff i give the biggest thank you of all

@Dcethe

@[icOnic] BonkBoeink Regarded as the minge of the department you are but i don't believe in this fact during my time at research you have given me multiple reasons to keep going and always changing my way of thinking and allowing me to create some of my best testing logs. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

@Emperor Palpy -  You were a missive inspirational  figure to me and i am sorry to tell you that i am resigning but i thank you for all your help towards me and good luck with DHOR.

-Dylann

Edited by Dylann
  • Like 2