2 members have voted

1. 1. Should My Tmod Application Be Accepted Or Denied

• Accepted
    • Denied

What is your in-game name?: FBI SAIC Fire ROS81

What is your steam name?:Mrddrums 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:430193816

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) last year around April

What date did you make your forums account? May 22 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 10 

Have you donated? yes 

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: multiple times

Timezone: Eastern

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): No

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason why I should be in Staff is that I stay on at nights when no staff are on so I will patrol around the server and catch minges that ruin other people game time as they have a certain time zone as I do where no staff are on at night and plus I'm on summer break and I feel like if there is more staff that can help at different times of the day it would help the server a lot. I want the server to be where no one has to worry about others messing with them or where cops have to worry about people cop baiting. I want people to be given the right punishment for what they do because when i play i hate having people rdm and cop bait and there’s no admin to stop them so i’d like to be the person that tons of people rely on at late times

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring him/her to a sit and handle the problem calmly. I would tell them to relax and chill out. If they are still being disruptive and rude not giving anyone a chance to speak I would gag them. From there I would tell them why I brought them to the sit. Then I would explain what MassRDM is. After that I would ask for a Admin+ to give the player a 10000 second minge and then I would give them a warn for Mass RDM/Staff Diss. 

7A6D6889-CE95-4CC7-A0B9-C13F53498378.jpeg

Edited by mrddrums
I need to have a poll because it’s required

-Support

Not active on forums or Teamspeak.

Lots of warns in a short period of time.

Polls are required in staff applications.

Good Intent

In all, you need to become more active and furthermore increase your involvement within the Gaming Light community to rebuild the trust you have lost in some of us. With the amount of warns you have, you would need to prove yourself to the ones that agree with me and I that you can uphold the roles and responsibilities of becoming an administrator. IF your application gets denied, I hope you take my advice to heart. You have good intentions but I believe you are just aren't ready yet.

Best of luck!

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Game Theorist 1A27 said:

-Support

Not active on forums or Teamspeak.

Lots of warns in a short period of time.

Polls are required in staff applications.

Good Intent

In all, you need to become more active and furthermore increase your involvement within the Gaming Light community to rebuild the trust you have lost in some of us. With the amount of warns you have, you would need to prove yourself to the ones that agree with me and I that you can uphold the roles and responsibilities of becoming an administrator. IF your application gets denied, I hope you take my advice to heart. You have good intentions but I believe you are just aren't ready yet.

Best of luck!

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

6 hours ago, Willy said:

- Support

I've had some encounters with you that were unpleasant

That's many warns with a short period of time

Activity is a maybe

I don't think you're ready

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

R&U but yk it’s ok i didn’t think it was going to get accepted either way y’all prolly right abt everything so thanks for letting me apply good luck to y’all i hope admin is fun and all it was worth a shot but oh well i guess i missed my shot??....

21 hours ago, Willy said:

- Support

I've had some encounters with you that were unpleasant

That's many warns with a short period of time

Activity is a maybe

I don't think you're ready

Willy said everything, just not ready in my opinion. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."