4 members have voted

1. 1. Trial Mod

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application SupremeChow

What is your in-game name?: SupremeChow

What is your steam name?: SupremeChow 

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:77484257

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):  Yes, I have been staffing experience in mostly Roblox and Discord, following similar rules such as Police RP sadly the groups have since been disbanded.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):  6/20/18 (1 year)

What date did you make your forums account?: September 25, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 12,  http://prntscr.com/o5dyt5 (Proof Its my STEAMID64 http://prntscr.com/o5dyyg)

Have you donated?:  Yes, ($30 so far, planning to acquire a custom class soon)

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):  

I genuinely don't know where to start with how much I appreciate the Gaming light community for helping me through tough times, and I firmly believe the only way I can repay the people who’ve helped me and the rest of the community is by becoming staff. I want the rank trial mod because I believe in fair and fun RP should be allowed to everyone who wishes to follow simple MOTD rules and respect those who enforce it, just as the current and past staff have always provided leading to the great fun community we currently have in Rockford. I am ready to take on the responsibility in order to give new and former players a good experience with Gaming light, I want to make sure all players across Gaming light get the same time/affection that staff have provided me helping me with understanding rules and regulations while I was a new player (hence why I have so many warns near the beginning of my playtime). In conclusion, Gaming light has been the first and only police RP server I’ve played, I’m a friendly and understanding person, I want to become staff in order to provide players with the equality I have received throughout my time here, thank you.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  Since I am applying for Trial Moderation I am limited to what I can do, but what I will do is first bring them up to a sit preferably on top of a building to prevent distracting further RP, I'd calmly ask the RDMER to lower his/her tone and to calm down, if they continue to bluntly disrespect and show no signs of calming down I will proceed to gag them, after that I'll refer to the MOTD and explain what RDM is and then inform them of what they are being warned for and why. , I'd continue to issue them the warn and call a higher ranking admin to issue the 10,000 second Minge since I am only allowed to issue a 300-second one.

Edit Reason: Forgot Poll

Second edit Reason: Forgot to add the first edit reason

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

+ Support

+ Longtime member of community

+ Well known

+ Friendly and mature

+ Prior staffing experience

+ Good application

+/- Forums activity could improve

Overall, I'd say that SupremeChow is ready for staff. He is active, responsible, respectful, well known in the community and doesn't minge.

As always, Good luck! ~Shmoopy

• Head Admin
3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

+ Well known

+ Friendly and mature

+ Good application

Overall, I'd say that SupremeChow is ready for staff. He is active, responsible, respectful, well known in the community and doesn't minge.

shmoopy said everything good luck - MiKeY

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

18 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

+ Well known

+ Friendly and mature

+ Good application

^this is everything 

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week