State of the RP Address

Dr. Ternith Plague

Greetings,

This is likely the first (and last) one of these I'll ever do. So, let's cut to the chase. This is meant to tell people what to improve on. What divisions need work, etc. Every month, I MAY do it. Doesn't mean I will. But I've seen a few concerns of mine which are pretty important. So, let's start.

General Roleplay

With roleplay in general, I've seen no major concerns. But the Foundation needs to improve on enforcing their rules. I'm not suggesting a Military Police. What I AM suggesting is that we change it to where punishments are possible if rules like 'close all doors behind you' are broken way too often. Chaos Insurgency, we will discuss later, as well as a few other divisions.

General Security - Foundation

Activity. Activity. Activity. I don't care if you want to riot. GET ACTIVE. BE THERE OR BE SQUARE. I'm making this to address my concerns and in my time of GenSec, it has been inactive as HELL. I would also like to note that this is a semi-serious RP server. MTF should be the strict as hell ones. Not you. If you are planning on making GenSec strict and mature, I'd recommend counting how many people you have off-hand that will support you on that.

Research Department - Foundation

Same as above. Except work on new test idea. Or create a new format to allow people to do some sort of in-lore test/retest. It worked on other servers before, and it may work here! You don't know until you try. I would also recommend adding a separate "mini-division". Like Biology, or something similar. You need to interact with more people.

Utilities Department - Foundation

No concerns. You all just started. Recruit more people, make propaganda if you have to. Just keep on living, boys and girls. Keep on living.

Nu-7 - MTF - Foundation

BE ACTIVE. Recruit more, not just from Epsilon-11 or GenSec, but from Alpha-1 if they wish/allow you to! You're a Gateway MTF and you should act like it!

Alpha-1 - MTF - Foundation

Activity as well. But also work on teamwork. You act like lone wolves when not guarding someone, and, even though that's your job, and your leadership is great, you still need to work on fighting like a squad! Communicate better and I may change this next month. I've also talked with Daedran, he does say that you all need to work on getting more Command, but that's up to him and the rest of your HiCom.

Epsilon-11 - MTF - Foundation

As an E11 myself, I can say I'm proud of you all. But work on teamwork and discipline. People ARE getting away with minging, and we don't take that here.

Chaos Insurgency

So, I have a few concerns. First, allow Infiltrators to infiltrate and gather information other than stay inside base, bored, and waiting. That makes the Infiltrator class completely worthless unless there is about to be a raid. Also, DON'T RAID DURING MEETINGS. You apparently raided during a mandatory Command Meeting and I'm disappointed at that. I do not accept it to be. Finally - Activity. Do a purge of and CI you KNOW have been inactive, as anyone can fill out a rolecall and still be inactive. Otherwise, work on your communications and formations and we're peachy.

That was a lot to get off my chest, but it was worth it. If you have comments or concerns, please notify me in the comments here, or DM me at Dr. Ternith Plague#3343 as it is more organized than reading series upon series of PMs on the forums.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Your criticism has been noted and will be looked for and observed. I will be sure to improve and assist in any manner that i am able within my jurisdiction. While Alpha-1 is constantly improving, we are and never will be perfect, but we've come a long, long way from the past when it comes to activity and overall behavior. We got at least 5+ people on everyday and we aren't what we used to be looked upon as a long time ago.

Edited by Daedran

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

I've looked over this and agree with most of your points especially how strict gensec is being due to all the D class riots and Nu7 needing to be more active and I thank you for actually having constructive criticism instead of being toxic like a lot of other people would be

On 6/25/2019 at 12:43 PM, LuckyDudeFive said:

I've looked over this and agree with most of your points especially how strict gensec is being due to all the D class riots and Nu7 needing to be more active and I thank you for actually having constructive criticism instead of being toxic like a lot of other people would be

No problem. As a Senior Moderator on the Staff Team, my job is to provide this to help people improve.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 6/21/2019 at 11:02 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

Chaos Insurgency

So, I have a few concerns. First, allow Infiltrators to infiltrate and gather information other than stay inside the base, bored, and waiting. That makes the Infiltrator class completely worthless unless there is about to be a raid. Also, DON'T RAID DURING MEETINGS. You apparently raided during a mandatory Command Meeting and I'm disappointed at that. I do not accept it to be. Finally - Activity. Do a purge of and CI you KNOW has been inactive, as anyone can fill out a role call and still be inactive. Otherwise, work on your communications and formations and we're peachy.

Most of this is noted and one please don't do this it isn't really your place to be telling what branches to be doing what one, infiltrators aren't meant to solo raid as we usually use them to scout into raids as if we allowed them to solo raid it would screw up our raid timer. Our communications are completely fine. At that meeting raid, we don't know when you guys have meetings so we are completely in the dark but I was informed that they were stopped anyway so it isn't that big of a deal. as far as activity goes it is completely fine and just purging the roster constantly isn't something Orange, Conner, and I don't want to do every time we get a flood of recruits. That and we have slowed down training a lot since D-Block has been going to flames. Although thank you on the criticism I would prefer if you not talk about any branch in a negative way though as most of the people in High Command positions kind of already know what is going on within there branch by the book.

Thank you for this again 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic