Command Purge

Rangiatea

Hello GENSEC as some of you may have realised by now our Captains and lower have gone through a purge this was agreed upon by high command at my suggestion, and I will publicly name a few reasons as to why this purge ending up happening

1 The reports

Overall I have received many reports about my command and the incompetence that they have shown when it comes to leading GENSEC, now I would also like to state that this is not the main case for MOST of them.  

2 A rework

The way I plan to have GENSEC command run will be reworked over the next few days and remaining command will be put through a lot of tests by myself, I plan to rework their skills, how they act, and the punishments they give out to mingey personal.

3 Responsibilities

High command feel that overall our command has been lacking in their responsibilities and taking their position of power for granted and not doing the main jobs they agreed to complete, be that complete training, organizing their subordinates, not listening to orders completely or just general inactivity.

Lastly with this new purge there is obviously a LOT of command positions open and we will be looking for new members to take their place if any SGT+ wishes to apply for WO you may please note however that just because you get accepted for WO does not guarantee you a position in low command good luck. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdj7dHL7-g1gBC671zonzxnUWJDd4besB48vGHjg7r2CC9HBw/viewform

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Yea, I'm relieved I was deemed worthy to stay Command, but I know this only the beginning, now I gotta prepare for those tests. Hope they aren't hard.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif