MasterKing

What is your in-game name?: MasterKing

What is your steam name?: MasterKing

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:455148988

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  2018

What date did you make your forums account? 2019.06-21

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198870563705/screenshot/785230733031086300

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Are you staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  When I first joined Gaminglight I felt welcomed from the staff, I cant remember who but they helped me with the !motd, so I want to do the same to help new players too. The reason I believe I should become Trial Moderator  is because when staff is offline (mostly because it's late at night) people join the server and don't know what to do, so they break the rules. I feel like if there is more staff that can help at different times of the day it would help the server a lot. I feel like I could also help out with the amount of minges on the server too. I want the server to be a place where people are not bothered by those type of things. I want people to be given the right punishment for what they did. Finally, I believe I deserve this job is because I feel like I know the rules very well and can help others be treated fairly in the community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you? I would bring him/her to a sit and handle the problem calmly. I would tell them to calm down. If they are still being disruptive and impolite I would gag them. From there I would tell them why I brought them to the sit. Then I would explain what MassRDM is. After that I would ask for a Admin+ to give the player a 10000 second minge and then I would give them a warn for Mass RDM/Staff Diss. 

Edited by MasterKing

-Support

No proof of warns 

No valid SteamID

Inactive on forums, TS3, and in game 

A high amount of warns

No poll

Replied to own application

You clearly didn't read the staff handbook. You're a TMOD, you at most can minge for 300 seconds. Not even a SMOD can ban for more than 4 hours. 

My friend, you need to change in all the aspects I've listed. Its simple guidelines to follow that is unfortunate to see couldn't for whatever reason that may be. Good luck, although this application will most likely be denied. I don't believe you introduced yourself to Fame either. 

-PoliceRP Senior Administrator Steve

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

6 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

No proof of warns 

No valid SteamID

High amount of warns

No poll

You clearly didnt read the staff handbook. You're a TMOD, you at most can minge for 300 seconds. Not even a SMOD can ban for more than 4 hours. 

My friend, you need to change in all the aspects I've listed. It's simple guidelines to follow that is unfortunate to see couldn't for whatever reason that may be. Good luck, although this application will most likely be denied. I dont believe you introduced yourself to Fame either. 

5 hours ago, MasterKing said:

i have 2 days on the server and i created my account today so its not being inactive

Don't reply to own application!

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

6 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

No proof of warns 

No valid SteamID

High amount of warns

No poll

You clearly didnt read the staff handbook. You're a TMOD, you at most can minge for 300 seconds. Not even a SMOD can ban for more than 4 hours. 

My friend, you need to change in all the aspects I've listed. It's simple guidelines to follow that is unfortunate to see couldn't for whatever reason that may be. Good luck, although this application will most likely be denied. I dont believe you introduced yourself to Fame either. 

- Support

No poll man

Many Warns

Inactive on the forums

Not a well written application

Replying to your own post

Many more things to pick at!

Wish you luck ~Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

14 hours ago, Calamity said:

- Support

No poll man

Many Warns

Inactive on the forums

Wish you luck ~Calamity

^^ -sup

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

On 6/22/2019 at 12:47 AM, Calamity said:

- Support

No poll man

Many Warns

Inactive on the forums

Wish you luck ~Calamity

Very mingy and angry. I think you should work on your reputation before applying.

And you copied my application when you got -support, I don't appreciate that.

Proof 

Edited by Nova_Guar

6 minutes ago, Willy said:

- Support

You haven't listened to any of my commands during sits

You don't know the rules

Inactive on the website/forums

I don't believe you are ready...

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

-support

Lotta warns. Some quite fresh.

Terrible attitude in game.

Replied to your own app.

Don't think you even READ the staff handbook as your answer is entirely wrong.

Edit: You also just got banned for 10 days.  Definite no.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

Is anybody else going to mention the fact that he basically copied Nova's application? Kind of weird and disrespectful to waste the staff members time and use somebody's exact words. Don't be so selfish next time bud! If anybody has any problems with my reply take a look at Nova's app right here 

Kids are goofy asf these days.

-Support

• Cleary does not know the rules as he got ban apparently and I warned him 2-3 times if not close if you don't know the rules you clearly cannot enforce them
  • Copied someone's app does not even show a good amount of effort

Basically, if you did not get perma come back read the MOTD don't get warned for 3 months appeal all warn then apply using an original 150 answer that you made then let's see how it goes from there

~ Warcub

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

21 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

-Support

• Was just recently banned and also copied another application

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||