It’s time to end these hour long - Denied

October

What you want to see? -  after 15-30 minutes of rioting the magnetic lockdown is auto triggered by staff on duty  for 5-30 minutes

Why should we add it? - all the class d gangs have just created minges on the server and it’s followed by hour long riots due to the fact that d-class have next to no restrictions.

What are the advantages of having this? - it will help everyone else be able to do what they want to do without being forced to halt RP for 2 hours.

Who is it mainly for? - everyone but class D

Links to any content - 

We could just lower the requirements for it to be called and make it like  CPT+ in Gensec or high command in Mtf possibly 

However I don't support it being up to 30 minutes 

10 minutes maybe but I don't think anything higher would be fair to d class or new players

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

I would support lowering the rank requirement to call a lockdown to GENSEC Captain, as well as including MTF Low Command+ IF MTF is in D-Block. I would also support extending the lockdown to 10 minutes.

I have worked on the server a few times in the past couple days where it was "activate the lockdown", 5 minutes elapse, "deactivate the lockdown", D-Class immediately riot and kill GENSEC, "activate the lockdown".

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Suggestions to help!

Having Gensec more spread out. People guarding elevators, snipers at Gensec bunks (behind the little walls) 

I suggest getting the abilities to get mustard gas for the extreme riots.

make a temporary lock down every 10-15 mins. Explaining there is not to be rioting. Lockdown last for 5 minutes until they get the picture.

have couple Gensec personals go down to dblock. Only monitoring and checking what they’re doing. Radio in everything so Gensec can be a step ahead.

couple ideas/ Head Of Janitors skela

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

2 hours ago, Skela said:

Suggestions to help!

Having Gensec more spread out. People guarding elevators, snipers at Gensec bunks (behind the little walls) 

make a temporary lock down every 10-15 mins. Explaining there is not to be rioting. Lockdown last for 5 minutes until they get the picture.

have couple Gensec personals go down to dblock. Only monitoring and checking what they’re doing. Radio in everything so Gensec can be a step ahead.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

1 hour ago, Catsro said:

Suggestions to help!

skela the problem with that suggestion  is that we do not have enough gensec to do this. But I do like rang's idea of lowering magnetic lock down and maybe making it last 10 minutes instead of 5.

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

4 hours ago, Skela said:

Suggestions to help!

Most of these are good idea's except for them going to lower D-Block.

My main suggestion would be whenever you guys cannot hold D-Block you need to have a fast response and pull back before you lose too many - Rang does this for the most part, but if he isn't on its not usually done

7 hours ago, Skela said:

Suggestions to help!

23 hours ago, Skela said:

Suggestions to help!

Aight I don't approve of this

On 6/20/2019 at 7:12 PM, Rangiatea said:

We could just lower the requirements for it to be called and make it like  CPT+ in Gensec or high command in Mtf possibly 

However I don't support it being up to 30 minutes 

10 minutes maybe but I don't think anything higher would be fair to d class or new players

I like this idea.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 6/21/2019 at 10:15 AM, Skela said:

Suggestions to help!

I really dont think 30 + minute lockdowns are a good idea.

+support
you guys are being a bit sympathetic to the people in those cells but it was THEIR choice to riot not ours so as far as I'm concerned if they riot for that long they deserve to suffer the consequences 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fear said:

+support
you guys are being a bit sympathetic to the people in those cells but it was THEIR choice to riot not ours so as far as I'm concerned if they riot for that long they deserve to suffer the consequences 

+1 to holding people accountable

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I will tell you this right now. There are not many staff who are willing to admin lockdown D block for >10 minutes simply because the D class begin to flood our ticket screen and we can't get to the actual important calls. I am all for 5-10 minute lockdowns to get the D class to cool off but anything in excess of that is too much to the point where it would negatively affect the server player base as a whole. If a lockdown longer than this time frame is needed I fully believe Site Admin should be able to authorize it but that GENSEC/anyone involved in instituting the lockdown should be fully on the hook for dealing with any D class complaints

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+ Support

As former GenSec, this was a pain in the [EXPLETIVE]. I wouldn't say for 10 minutes. Just to 7 or 8 minutes, so GenSec can regroup and replan. 

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+Support
As 1LT, I constantly see nonstop riots, and Partial Lockdown do little to nothing, D-Class in groups will still come up the elevator and when they are running and avoiding our gunfire, all it takes is for them to take out a LCPL then maybe an SO or CPL next time, and then we're powerless when the bigger groups come, and due to the fact certain classes can absorb bullets, it makes it more chaotic. 

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+ support

Yesterday, I was fighting d-class riots for 5 hours straight, until DHOS came and put on magnetic lockdown. But even after this, the riots continued. We had no chance as our guns were crap and they had OP custom jobs supporting them.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+/- Support
It won't work, the moment we release the Magnetic Lockdown, they will go right back to their rioting, its because of the D-Class CC's that make it anywhere, the Reznov or Totally Normals run up and kill 2 or 3 Gensec, die, then come back to repeat it. And I don't think the D-Class will like us calling Partial Lockdowns every 10 minutes. IMO, if we rid the D-Class of their Custom Jobs, then all this will end.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 6/27/2019 at 8:14 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

As former GenSec, this was a pain in the [EXPLETIVE]. I wouldn't say for 10 minutes. Just to 7 or 8 minutes, so GenSec can regroup and replan.