Post content of you and your GL Boi's/and or Gal's

Frosty_

So I wanna see what kinda groups we got within the community so lets show off what pictures, Funny Moment videos, or whatever great moments you all have within the community.

Just to contribute myself here's one of of mine ?

spacer.png

Good luck boi's cant wait to see what you all got.

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

EXCUSE ME I AM NO BOI NOR GAL I IDENTIFY AS A TOASTER 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Just gonna stick in a PoliceRP memory for me (December 2018). You need some context for this but it was great!

There were multiple deaths in the Police Department Basement area and so the Medical Services were called and we all ran in ready to break open locked doors and ran past a Senior Patrol Officer who said over radio "EMS are raiding PD". It was such a good moment and I know myself and others will never forget it.

[GL] Rockford Emergency Medical Services, December 15th.

20181215212151_1.jpg

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

I take this offensively, I am an attack helocopter, so dont even say that stuff.

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• Bread locked this topic