Cameron T's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Cameron T

Should i be staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i?

• Yes
    • No

- I know that I have not talked to Fame yet to get a first impression but I been in his waiting room for about 6 hours today to be pulled in to be told he was at work. I would gladly still talk to him

What is your in-game name?: Cameron T | Camero | Cameron Taylor

What is your steam name?: Arthur Morgan CT

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:419732872

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Head Of Staff on a server that got 10 people per day that was named Phattantions, the owner was named HuNNeRz and there was 2 Co-Owners, Zach, Max. I started out as a Helper (below Trial Mod) and worked my way up in 1 year as I was the most active on and had the most sits till I went to HOS. the server soon went to corruption from the Owner as he started going rouge for money and started Ddosing people (including me) and soon blacklisted.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 22, 2018

What date did you make your forums account? November 1, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? ( I don't know if VIP+ counts)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 from snar, 2 on other servers (MilitaryRP) https://www.dropbox.com/s/za4g4rinwvznhfx/Screenshot 2019-06-19 12.54.25.png?dl=0 (don't mind the Teamspeak I have dual monitor lol) UPDATE: Yes I been banned for anti-septism but if you hear what happened after, I tried to say my best apologies, I'm not like that as a person and please let me tell you I hate myself as a person that I said that, after I said that msg I had a lot of people say ruthless things to me I didn't want to be seen by people, not even my friends. so for the love from me and the hate of my regrets just give me a chance to shine and seal that horrific message and bring a new word on my name that is not "Racist" or "Fag". those messages hurt me and I don't want to be hurt you bc of my past, so please don't assume that I'm Anti-septismistic. I will do anything to prove that I'm not a person that you seem to see. Trust me, Trust you.

Have you donated? (no but I spent 110$ on ranks and items in MilitaryRP, PoliceRP, and 1944RP)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are your staff in another community (BE HONEST)? No, not after what happened to the last one

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason why I should be in Staff is that I stay on at nights when no staff are on so I will patrol around the server and catch minges that ruin other people game time as they have a certain time zone as I do where no staff are on at night and plus I'm on summer break going into sophomore year which I will be more active when I do go into school again. I plus want to get closer to the server that I enjoy playing on with the staff and the senior staff team. plus I'm a great talker when I'm in sit, I can ease my way around a situation as I been on a staff team for 9+ months. most of the staff know me and most staff enjoy me as I like having a good time with them! I would advertise your server on my social media to show my trust and honor ship for the server and community. I want to prove to Snar and the other managers that I could prove that I'm not a minge as I want this server to be minge free, i will be on staff almost all time as I love desk jobs bc my PC can't stand the lights and sirens the cars bring but it still gets a nice 20 FPS which I can play at. I don't want people to think I'm a bad person as I just like having friends and would stay by there side if I need. (257 words)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is a curse at you? Ahhh the minge, I dealt with this a ton on my old server. what I would do...

1. Bring them on a roof

1.2 (Warn him for MRDM if its 5 kills or more, no reason to talk if he means it)
2. Jail him
3. Strip his weapons
4. If he continues to keep screaming at me after I give him 5 verbal warns I would gag him
5. talk to him and ask him "why are you coming on this server with 50+ people on?"

5.2 ungag to see a response
5.3 keeps cussing and screaming and refuses to answer gag.
5.4 Warn for Staff Diss (Server diss|Player Diss if did)

6. Minge Him for 1200 Seconds for Player Diss|Staff Diss / Mass Cussing
7. Jail Him For 1200 Seconds for the same reason.

If comes back ask for a Ban for (NTRP, Diss, MRDM, Appeal on Forums ? )

Edited by Cameron T

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

Changing my opinion to a massive - Support for me.

I was originally in favor of you becoming staff, but after doing some digging I found that you were recently banned from 1944RP for adverting Racial and Anti Semitic remarks. That behavior is not at all tolerated from anyone in our community, let alone a staff candidate. 

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

I was originally in favor of you becoming staff, but after doing some digging I found that you were recently banned from 1944RP for adverting Racial and Anti Semitic remarks. That behavior is not at all tolerated from anyone in our community, let alone a staff candidate. 

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

- Support

Really new to policeRP still, low forum post, reputation is not good. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

5 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

9 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

On 6/20/2019 at 4:31 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

Edited by Kai

On 6/20/2019 at 7:31 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

6 hours ago, Trippy Motion32 said:

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC