035-1 HP buff/extra armory access - Accepted

Protege

What you would like to see- I would like to see 035-1 have his health buffed to 300 so he doesn’t die so easily and let 035-1 buy guns as well as health kits from armory and not just keypad crackers

Why should it be added- 035-1 is too easy to be recontained and his swep doesn’t hit 99% of the time so he should be able to get a weapon to defend himself and a medkit for if he is low and his health is way too low for a keter SCP 

What are the advantages of having this- if 035-1 gets the buff and rule change he will be a more fun SCP to play as also if 035-1 is able to buy guns CI would want to capture and weapon use him more 

Who is it mainly for- SCP-035-1

Links to any content- none

Edited by catsandxenomorphs

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

How about this. Instead of being able to get weapons. That the are new re-containment procedures. That they have to detain you. I'd you resist or attack they shoot you. Also you can rp attempt to trick them.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

How about this. Instead of being able to get weapons. That the are new re-containment procedures. That they have to detain you. I'd you resist or attack they shoot you. Also you can rp attempt to trick them.

Well that wouldn’t help if CI tried to weaponize me and I couldn’t buy gun or medkit but that would be interesting except they can already just fearrp me so it wouldn’t be as big a change but they could make it so you have to lower 035-1s HP and then he crouches down to show the mask falling off

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png