False Arrest

Casperr

SGT Moneybags 1C26 Has false arrest me, I was on the side of the ride trying to repair my vehicle and Mr. SGT decided to pull me over and before he walked up to my window I hop into my car and drove off and he try to pull me over and I slowed down to 15mph exactly  (Cruise Control) and turned on my emergency lights to find a safe spot to pull over and when I did stop he decided to arrest me for hitting his vehicle and for evading when none of that was true. Sadly I don't have video proof because I was not expecting that abuse but someone was near me with a white Aston Martin and saw the tase and the arrest. I try a administration and he said he couldn't do anything because there were no proof and I try to get a higher up on the site but no one responded I got arrested for 600 seconds. I am creating this report for a demotion of SGT Moneybags 1C26. Please Help and Thank You !

2 hours ago, Sion said:

Follow format and don't twist the story. You called me because of a false ticket not RDA

Staff was also online. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |