October staff report

Blitz

In Game

Posted November 7, 2018

*USE THIS FORMAT*

If you do not follow the format your report will be deleted.

Topic Title

AdminName - Admin Report

Questions

Your In-game:MTF E11 CM SGT Koala 507X

Your SteamID: n/a

The admin's name in-game: October

The admin's steam name (If you know it): n/a

What did the admin do: Playing Chess on duty

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1774963183  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1774958200

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A strike or a warn. I beleve the staff should know they they cant play chess because i was a prime example and everyone knows i was removed for playing chess. i told everyone that i was removed for that and he should know that he cant.

Any extra information: 0Ctober should know not to because he knows i was remeoved from staff

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

I admit to playing chess on duty however I did it because what you didn’t show that there was 5 other staff on duty at the moment and there were no staff calls. I admit I shouldn’t have done it, but there were a lull in staff calls and I wasn’t gonna hop off duty. Also I didn’t know you were removed from staff for that reason. 

I would like to also add that I think a strike would be too extreme due to the current situation at the time. 

Fat -Support

If there are no staff calls staff members are allowed to play chess as long as they don't RP or interrupt it. You most likely got removed for something else. Your only thing backing up this staff report is "I got removed so he should aswell." This is taken completely out of context. Overall this is a completely stupid reason why he should get a strike. This is why you do not have my backing up on this. - Kyle

Edited by KyleTheOne

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

- Support

As long as there were no pending staff calls and 5 other admins on duty, you can do whatever you want on staff as long as it doesn't affect RP. A staff member playing chess with another player if anything builds relationships between players and staff. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

5 hours ago, KyleTheOne said:

Fat -Support

If there are no staff calls staff members are allowed to play chess as long as they don't RP or interrupt it. You most likely got removed for something else. Your only thing backing up this staff report is "I got removed so he should aswell." This is taken completely out of context. Overall this is a completely stupid reason why he should get a strike. This is why you do not have my backing up on this. - Kyle

Trap.—

giphy.gif

-Support

”0Ctober should know not to because he knows i was remeoved from staff”

That’s kinda immature you’re calling that out multiple time during this report. Also there’s multiple staff & super slow sits. I don’t see why not. As long it don’t interfere Roleplay & if there’s not a bunch of sits going on.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

You are not on staff to play chess, you are on staff to respond to players making staff calls and other issues. I didn't think I would have to clarify that but staff members under no circumstances are allowed to play chess while on the administration job.

The staff member will be spoken to about this sort of behavior given that it was his first offence.

• Angry 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic