Rockets:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1674752437

CIS weapons:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1705500509

Extras weapons:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1744951181

Posted (edited)

-Support

Honestly they do look really nice and I also do enjoy that they do have more options of weapons that we do not have in our current pack

Unfortunately due to it being multiple packs it will take up a lot of space in the files [Totaling 281.155 MB compared to only 34 MB now]

To avoid this I would say if we are going to accept this in any way I would say the Clone Weapons would be the only reasonable acceptance [still really iffy though because that is 3x than amount of the one we have now]

They also do a lot less damage than the weapons we have now so that will have to have use do major editing and balancing

Also keeping these weapons along side the current will also prove to be a issue based on the damage for example if a droid comes on the vase using our current E-5 but the clones have way less weaker weapons droids will prove to be more overpowered just based on weaponry

Honestly I am trying to think on how we could add these weapons but all I can think is the fact that will take to much space and cause balancing issues. I believe it will be best just to stick with our current pack unless proven otherwise.

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

Just now, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

-Support

Honestly they do look really nice and I also do enjoy that they do have more options of weapons that we do not have in our current pack

Unfortunately due to it being multiple packs it will take up a lot of space in the files [Totaling 281.155 MB compared to only 34 MB now]

To avoid this I would say if we are going to accept this in any way I would say the Clone Weapons would be the only reasonable acceptance [still really iffy though]

They also do a lot less damage than the weapons we have now so that will have to have use do major editing and balancing

Also keeping these weapons along side the current will also prove to be a issue based on the damage for example if a droid comes on the vase using our current E-5 but the clones have way less weaker weapons droids will prove to be more overpowered just based on weaponry

Honestly I am trying to think on how we could add these weapons but all I can think is the fact that will take to much space and cause balancing issues. I believe it will be best just to stick with our current pack unless proven otherwise.

+/- Support
Looks good but, It would take a very long time to be added
I think it would be awesome for a new loadout but, custom classes might have to be changed

On 6/19/2019 at 1:51 PM, [GL] MyBroFrosty said:

-Support

To avoid this I would say if we are going to accept this in any way I would say the Clone Weapons would be the only reasonable acceptance [still really iffy though because that is 3x than amount of the one we have now]

Denied