Aceundor's event team application

[GL] Ace

In-Game Name: Aceundor/AceSpades

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34241144

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: Security SO/SCP/Class D Scavenger

What is your timezone?: GMT +2

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I do not, but i have seen many others, and will learn as i go

How Active are you? (1/10): 8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: You should allow me to be an event team member because i believe i have many qualyties to offer, i have been playing on this server for about 48 hours now, so i know much about the map, i have also always loved to take part in events feeling joy and excitement whenever a new event is about to begin, as i am sure others feel the same i want to give that joy to others more often. I also have an account on the official SCP forums and know a lot of lore, this could help in creating future and better events. Yes i don't have any previous excpirience as GM or being on an event team, but i have seen many events and taken part in most of them and hey, you have to crawl before you can walk rigth? My point is, that overall i think i could be a valuable asset to the event team, and i really want to bring the players of Gaminglight hapiness and joy.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Preferably an event in which someone has set a specimen of SCP 060 on fire, and SCP 060-Alpha appears, and somehow finds its way to our site, from there it will break in and start attacking everything there, at this point it will have made it into a control room, and its fire will have destroyed some panels which will result in SCP 096, SCP 049 and SCP 682's doors being opened and them breaching, from there Mtf and Ntf will come in and (hopefully) recontain the escaped scps, and neutralize SCP 060-Alpha.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP would have to be SCP 035 because he has such interesting lore, himself he claims to be thousands of years old, and also claims to have known  SCP 049 since the crusades. I also like the concept of a sentient mask, which when put on makes you brain dead and takes over your body.

Thank you for reading my application, and i hope you consider me 

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

+/- Support

Pros:

- You have a very interesting event idea. I like the sound of it and I think it could go well if you watch it and control it enough.

- I like your description of SCP-035 (please make it clear you are talking about 035 and not 035-1)

Cons:

- Multiple spelling and grammatical errors

- Make sure your event is planned all the way through, not just "somehow finds a way to the site"

- Make sure you answer all of the questions and fill the form out completely.

Good luck!

+ support

+ I like your app, it’s neat and it gets to the point

+ Fascinating event idea

+ Never ran into any trouble with you on the server

+ low warns

- be more active on the forums

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

1 hour ago, logic. said:

+/- Support

Pros:

- You have a very interesting event idea. I like the sound of it and I think it could go well if you watch it and control it enough.

- I like your description of SCP-035 (please make it clear you are talking about 035 and not 035-1)

Cons:

- Make sure your event is planned all the way through, not just "somehow finds a way to the site"

Good luck!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 6/23/2019 at 12:21 PM, logic. said:

+/- Support

Pros:

Cons:

Good luck!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 6/23/2019 at 1:21 PM, logic. said:

+/- Support

Pros:

Cons:

Good luck!

Denied

Didn't specify if you actually read the event team guidelines or not (??)

Reapply in 5 days

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"