Soviet's Introduction

Your Local Soviet

Hi, I'm Soviet, aka Evan. I'm not actually a communist just a heads up. I started playing SCP-RP a month ago and I just flipping love it, best SCP-RP server I ever played on. I became a SFC (Sergeant First Class) and a JFTO (Junior Field-Training Officer) in GenSec, Senior Researcher in Research, and I'm currently trying to make a name of myself in Utility Staff. I am 18 years old, I am enlisted in the Marines and I get shipped out in October. I graduated High School on Saturday and I may have plans of moving onto college after the Marines. I love scripting LUA, reading, video-games, hunting, fishing, and skateboarding. I enjoy being on Gaminglight, and I enjoyed making new friends on here too. ❤️

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Hi, I hope to see you ingame man! Congrats on making it to SFC and as a recent High School grad, I just want to say congrats to you on graduating!

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I want to start playing SCP-RP but I dont understand it, but hi

• Like 1

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• Bread locked this topic