- support on minging

Blitz

Hey guys Koala here. I'm here to ask you all to stop minging its annoying. We don't need to be minging so much i understand having fun but sometimes its too much. i am a "known minge" but im trying to stop so i can get somewhere in E11 i suggest you stop to get somewhere to. just please for my sake stop minging the Low command dont want to deal with this neither does nex.

Jakub and nexx have given their share of warning as have i in game telling you to stop. Jakub has told you many times and some of you kept doing it. Just please stop so you dont get in trouble we don't want you in trouble. @Nexieys @Azius

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 6/23/2019 at 7:47 PM, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

You say this,

But, yet, I've been seeing you minging constantly...

Hey, please don’t comment on mtf posts about minging, because we all know your history, and koala has changed for the better, and everyone needs to accept it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

7 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

I'm just saying. He has been mingey. So if that is considered changed then sure.

I can see your standpoint, let’s agree to disagree. 

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

@Gamer6 @Trae thanks for sticking up for me ?? ❤️ no homo

@[icOnic] BonkBoeink Hey, i understand you do not like me and think ima minge. Im trying to change, i really am. And please dont comment on my post just to call me a minge.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns